Day 2

I just miss everything.
I'm staring at my phone, hoping to get calls or texts from you. It hurts. I miss those days when you'd spam me with just random, cute messages that would cheer me up and made me smile. I miss those days when you'd surprise me with "good morning" or "good night" texts. I miss those endless conversations we had, starting from the morning until late at night. I miss those daily conversations we once had. It went from everything to nothing. Everything we once had, went down the drain. I'm just wondering, if I'll ever get a text from you again. And if you called me at 3am and asked me to come over, I would come running, no matter what the reason, no matter how tired iam. I hope when you're quiet and all alone, you miss me too. Do you think of me too? You know, when I'm quiet and all alone I think of you too. I think of you a lot, because I miss you. I look at you and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me, what I would do for you. I'm going to love you. I'm going to love you in your weakest and strongest moments. I'm going to love you when your happy and I'm still going to love you the most when your sad. Don't you understand? I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. I want to love you, each and every piece of you. I want you with your imperfections as much as I want you, for you. And I'm always going to want you, I'm always going to be here, loving you with everything. It's pathetic really, how much I still hope its you and me in the end. Maybe I deserve someone else, but I always wanted, and I still want you.