𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚄𝙼 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

SIRENUM HOUSE

Sirenum is the house of the ambitious, founded by the great enchantress and one of the founders of Magus Academy, Serena Sirenum. Those that belong to Sirenum are often determined and cunning people, people who would do anything and everything to reach their goals. Surprisingly enough Sirenum has had its fair share of students turn to the dark side over the years even though the house in general is not one that belongs to the darkness. The House's founder was infact a grey enchantress herself, a powerful witch that used both light and dark magic, never giving into the will of ether side.

The house colours of Sirenum are blue and silver, while the mythical being that repersents the house of Sirenum is the Siren, a creature that has not been seen by anyone for a long time. There were once rumors that Serena Sirenum was a siren herself until one of her descendents proved that rumor wrong.

The current Head of Sirenum house is Theseus Elvengreen, a elf who comes from the great woods of Gloomdor. Theseus Elvengreen is alo the professor of Nature Magic and Potionscraft, as he himself being an elf is connected to nature and is skilled in the art of this magic. He also takes the care and safety of the students in his house very seriously and is a naturally strict and very serious man, if you get into trouble or cause trouble around him it is very hard to stay out of well detention.

There are rumors floating around the school that Theseus Elvengreen has a daughter, one person that can bring the softer side to this normally deadly strict teacher out. Another rumor from years past said that he was a descendent of Astoria Feathergrass, one of the founders of Magus Academy, it was never revealed if this rumor was true or false

.✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

PROFESSORS OF SIRENUM HOUSE

THESEUS EVERGREENProfessor of Nature Magic and PotionscraftHead of Sirenum House𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝙰𝙳𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚂

THESEUS EVERGREEN
Professor of Nature Magic and Potionscraft
Head of Sirenum House
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝙰𝙳𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚂

.✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴ ✧ ∵ ✦ ∴

More professors will be added once more people join the roleplay, if you wish to play a teacher please just shoot me through me a message and we can discuss it