update-ish

Hey y'all, it's your busy gal!

I haven't posted any content AT ALL so have a sneak peek at a chapter I'm working on (no it's not the next chapter whoops)

enjoy;)

——-

Anne woke up to her cellphone ringing vigorously.

"Hello?" She said groggily, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Anne! Did you just wake up?" The voice of her bosom friend, Diana Barry, said from the other side of the line.

Anne bolted up and checked the time. It was already 10:30! She was supposed to get there by 12pm!

"Oh my darling Diana, I didn't realize what time it was! I'm getting up right now, start setting up without me!" Anne said, grabbing a towel and running to the bathroom next door.

Diana ended the call with a hum of satisfaction. She knew her fellow kindred spirit wouldn't let her down, she trusted her.

Anne on the other hand, wasn't sure this was going to work without her being dreadfully late, but she had no time to think, right now she had to shower.

~~~~~

Gilbert's morning was going extremely different compared to Anne. He was up since 6am, showered for 30 minutes, and managed to pick (and buy) his outfit by 7:15.

Yes, he went to a thrift shop. No, he didn't look like Macklemore afterwards.

He got back to the apartment and dressed himself.

He wore black slacks and a plain white polo. His tie was a dark maroon, and it sat underneath a black vest.

Gilbert looked at the time, it was 7:30. He unlocked his phone and was greeted by the goofy picture he took with Anne.

Anne. Anne!

He had totally forgotten! He was supposed to buy her flowers! He had no time now, if he didn't leave immediately, he'd be late to Diana's birthday! He'd just have to compromise.

Gilbert left the building, trying to think of another way to get Anne flowers while he was walking to the bus stop.

"How dumber can you get, Blythe?!" Gilbert scolded himself, kicking a rock he found across the sidewalk.

He kicked the rock angrily until it got lost in a pile of pink petals.

"What the—" Gilbert gasped as he realized what kind of petals were scattered on the ground. "Cherry blossoms!" He shouted in glee.

He quickly picked some branches with the prettiest petals and tied them together with some dandelions he found.

'I really hope she likes it' the boy said to himself, smiling at the thought of Anne being happy about something he gave her.

~~~~

aaand scene! I'm so excited for this chapter sksks I hope this fed y'all

Anyway I'll update soon probably? 😂

Don't forget to vote & comment! <3