Chapter 2

"Leave or I shoot your brains out", he snarles. Ok shit this was a bad idea dieing in the forest would've been better than this but I have no where to go. Damn!
"U-uh um I'm lost. I-I j-just need a place to stay tonight please", I stutter, my voice breaking uncontrollably. "I don't care boy you should of thought of that before you came waltzing in here in my forest", he says annoyed. Boy? He thinks I'm a boy rude ass bitch. I look down and realisation crosses my face, I dressed like this on purpose to disguise myself as a guy but I didn't think it would actually work. A gunshot breaks me from my thoughts and I'm staring back at an enraged boy. "I said leave you dirty pest!", he yells at me with such infuriated anger.

I start to cry falling to my knees while fat tears stream down my face. The boy just stares at me a slightly sad expression radiating from his face. He sighs heavily and yanks me up by my arms. "Ok fine you can stay for ONE night", he exhales. I use the sleeve of my jumper to wipe away my tears and stand up and follow the angry man back to his house in the woods.

"Now your lucky I have a second bedroom or I'd make you sleep on the couch and don't even think about stealing anything or I will put a bullet in you head boy", he says returning back to his usual snarl. "Ok", I whisper. Every time he calls me boy a sigh of relief washes over me because this way I won't have to worry about him raping me in my sleep. "Um what's your name?", I say just above a whisper. He sighs and rubs his forehead, "it's Sebastian but you can call me Seb. Now no more questions alright", he sighs. He points me to my room and lays on the couch. I walk into the bedroom and my eyes light up. There's a queen bed at the opposite wall with a large circular window above the bed on the ceiling. There were green plants potted around the room and a wooden vintage wardrobe in the corner of the bedroom. I drop my duffel bag onto the timber floor and belly flop onto the bed I snuggle under the warm covers and fall into a deep sleep.

////////
Ok so I lied I'm most likely not going to start making long chapter until later on but tell me if you like the story so far 😚