Chapter 7: Good times forever?

The following weeks, the three children took turns to find a way to escape Eddie's surveillance by linking up a little more each day with Bendy. The imp opened to the little ones every day a little more, revealing a happy Toon who loved dance more than anything. As much as he loved to dance on swing time or Charleston, he preferred to be guided on ballet and found himself a very graceful dancer, as light as a feather and twirling like a bird.

 As much as he loved to dance on swing time or Charleston, he preferred to be guided on ballet and found himself a very graceful dancer, as light as a feather and twirling like a bird

While teaching this grace to Candice (who found this dance style very beautiful), Bendy also spent long hours teaching swing time to the little ones. And to the surprise of all, Keffan was a great dancer. Boris joked that his biological father Toon was perhaps a swing time dancer who had given him his talent in his genes ... but Keffan didn't care about this biological father. Now that he had found a Toon quality, he was planning to maintain it at all costs. In ToonTown, summer had made way for the fall and everything was getting ready for the big autumn holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving. No school had accepted the little Tunman for this year ... but the kitten had reassured his parents by showing that he knew how to dance.

On the other hand, the combination of these three ''lovely'' toddlers had caused Eddie some very funny adventures. 

In order to escape the detective, the children built a new plan every day

In order to escape the detective, the children built a new plan every day. It could go from the all-silly diversion with firecrackers in an accessory wardrobe to force the Human to leave by any means. While Valiant thought this cast would only last a few days, the weeks accumulated to become months. Only, after a while, all the good things have an end and no more trick can escape the reality ... and that's what the little ones will discover.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 1959:

In TerryToons 'studio, Keffan, Candice and Aiden are gathered in the parents' box.

« Look what I did for Bendy! » the rabgirl tweets, showing a colorful drawing of the imp and the three children with beautiful paper flowers stuck around them.