Chapter 5 -Jealousy-

No one's POV

"Yes Unnie i'll be there in 30 minutes."

(Y/n you take longer than that.)

"I promise i'll be early this time." Y/n chuckled over the phone as she set her keys in her pocket.

(Aish this girl... Fine just get here, you're debuting tomorrow yet you can't even shower faster.)

"What? i can't hear you unnie byeee!" Y/n quickly hung up and walked towards her car fidgeting with her car keys.

Before she can open her car doors another car drove by honking at y/n that made her startled. she squinted her eyes to see who it was.

"Momo unnie?" y/n said out loud when momo rolled her windows down. Momo smiled and waved at y/n. she gestured y/n to come closer.

"What are you doing here?" The younger asked dumbfounded as she got close to momo's car.

"Here to pick you up. Jisoo wanted me to drive you to yg building. Hop in."

Y/n opened the car door and got inside hesitantly. "Isn't Jyp's and Yg's farther away from each other?"

Momo shrugged and drove off the street. "Besides i wanted to pick you up."

Y/n rolled her eyes and she felt her cheeks redden.

~~

"What are we doing in mcdonalds?" Y/n asked as momo parked on the fast food chain.

"I'm hungry."

"Unnie i'm Going to be late-" before y/n can complain momo stepped out of the car after she turned off the engine leaving y/n with no choice but to follow her.

Y/n stepped out the car and closed the door. she pulls out her phone and texted her sister as she walk in the mcdonalds.

Me
Unnie i think i'm going to be late.

Jisoo
Late? What do you mean? We need to celebrate. jennie, Lisa, Rosé, and me are waiting.

Me
Momo unnie dragged me to a mcdonald saying she's hungry.

Jisoo
That little- Tell her we need you to go down here now.

Y/n sighed and found momo by the line looking at the menu like a child.

"Unnie I need to go. i'm going to be late."

Momo didn't say a word and acted like she didn't heard anything. Y/n sighed and started to type again. she turned around distancing herself from momo.

Me
She won't say anything.

As soon as y/n sent it her phone started to ring and the called was Jisoo. She picked it up taking a deep breath.

"Unnie?"

(Let me talk to Momo for a sec y/n.)

"Hold on..."

Y/n turned around and didn't find momo on the line. she frowned and looked around but she couldn't see Momo.

She started to walk to the counter asking where her friend went. the woman pointed at the other direction and y/n bowed respectfully before going to the said location.

(Well? Where is she y/n?)

"Wait a second i'm trying to find her."

Y/n walked there but she saw Momo with a man smiling. Momo seemed happy to talk to him like they just saw each other after a long time. but the problem was they were too close for anyone's liking. y/n felt her heart drop when she saw momo and the guy hug. she didn't know why she felt this way and isn't going to stay for the pain to continue.