Flashbacks and puking

Brendan POV

"I know a great place to go! It's sorta like the fun spot in Orlando Florida but indoor!" camila exclaimed

"sure why not?" I shrugged casually but really I was pissed.

"what's wrong with you? You seem a little out of it" she asked "I saw, Louis Look at you when he was with Niall. He didn't hide his emotions well though." I explained "what?" she asked. Oh she was curious now.

•••••Flashback•••••

I was sitting in the car next to Starbucks because I was going to get a coffee but as soon as I was about to get out Niall hopped out of his car.

I was curious now.

I saw him talking to Camila. Laughing smiling. But then I saw Louis in the car. Oh I was ready to punch something. He broke Cams heart. I will break him.

But Niall came back before I could do anything. "what took you so long?" Louis scolded him "I was, uh I ran into a friend." Niall said with guilt all over his face but I saw right through that guilt and saw 'sorry' written all over his face.

Louis looked through the window and saw Camila. His face lit up like a Christmas tree!

And I could tell right then and there that he wanted Camila back.

•••••Flashback over•••••

"ummmm......." camila said not knowing what to do with her words

Camila POV

"ummmm......." I said lost for words.

"he wants me b-back" I stuttered "yes" was my only reply

"whoa you might want to lay down-" but before he could finish his sentence I ran to the bathroom

I puked. Yay. (note the sarcasm)

I know I know but when Louis and I broke up and they became a band I got all this hate. Death threats and hate.

And all that sort of stuff. Yeah horrible. I spent 3 or 4 good hours crying.

And guess who wouldn't return my calls about this? Louis. Or any of the other boys in the band in fact.

So I spent my time in my room crying. I deleted my twitter, my Facebook and my tumblr. And my absolute favorite: instagram. My account: 1d_carrots_spoons_ (my actual account, follow if ya want to)

I loved instagram. I spent forever on it. But when one fan saw my instagram, with Louis and the boys in the photos and i was called maybe not the nicest words.

I finally got out of bathroom and layed down on the bed.

After like 10 minutes Bren came in and calmed me down. But I could tell he was confused on why I was so upset. I couldn't help it though.

Brendan calmed me down after 5 minutes and I fell asleep in Brendan's arms.

Authors note:

Vas happenin?

Going to Ohio in like 5 minutes! yay

I updated one last time before I left.

Your welcome! Haha

Love you guys

Ash <3 ;) ✈