Fights.

Camila POV

I woke up. Alone. That's weird. I thought. I saw Brendan in the living room.

"oh look, sleeping beauty is awake" Brendan snarled. That's not like him. He doesn't usually snarl. At all.

"w-whats wrong?" I asked half scared half wanting to know the answer.

"Louis. My biggest problem" he said "why? What did he do?" I asked

"oh you should absolutely know what I'm talking about! Going around behind my back with, with, that" Brendan yelled meaning Louis "stop it. Your scaring me" I whispered also continuing to cry. "whatever. go run to your little 'boyfriend' over there" he said.

Wow. That hurt. That hurt like never before.

So that's what I didn't do. Run to Louis. That's the last thing I needed in my life. Is him back.

Instead I just ran back into the bedroom. I started crying. Balling my eyes out.

I decided after about 2 hours of crying, to go on twitter. Logged in. Watched my mentions blow up. After about 10 minutes, my mentions finally stopped going off every ten minutes. I searched in 'louist_91' (don't know the real boys twitters)

Latest tweet said "going to get Camila back, wether it's the last thing I do @bren_bren_10' (bren_bren_10 is Brendans twitter)

Oh that's why. Gosh. Louis. He has always been a little clingy.

I walked out of the bedroom to see Brendan watching tv. "bren. I'm sorry. You know Louis, a little too clingy. He's always been like that. I'm sorry. I didn't know" I tried to explain. "yeah right. We all know you've been going around behind my back, DOING WHATEVER IT IS WITH HIM! And you were leading me on. To think I ever loved you" Brendan said.

"YEAH LIKE I WOULD NEVER GO TO HIM AND DO STUFF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOYT. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR JEALOUS! YOU GO AROUND BLAMING PEOPLE WHEN YOUR JEALOUS. JUST GET- GET OUT!" I yelled "FINE" he yelled back and walked out the door. The door that I would never forget what just happened.

Authors note:

So as you know, im in a cruddy mood 😭😲

Anyways. Hope you at least enjoyed the chapter. I don't feel like writing more. Sorry.

Ash <3 ;) ✈