Salty Tears and Bloody Wrists

Pi wakes up to a sound of movement, coming from his phone. Pi picks up the phone and sees that he is still on the phone with Kayla's friend.
"Umm, hey good morning," said Pi.
"Oh morning lol, sorry I forgot to end the phone call.", said Friend 1.
"It's fine. So what are you gonna do today?", said Pi.
"Um, I don't know. Maybe, just chill, watch some tv and drink. What about you?", said Friend 1.
"Maybe just do the same, I don't feel like leaving the house.", said Pi.
While Pi and Kayla's friend keeps talking on the phone, Pi kept feeling a sort of darkness, taking over his mind. He could feel all his happiness disappear from him. Pi looks down on his wrists and sees his two cuts. He places his hand over the wrist and feel the scars, he could remember the moments when he cut himself. In a great big sigh, he turns on his music to drown out the darkness. Sadly, it did not work, instead it boosts the darkness. Pi starts to cry again, slow salty tears, bleeding from his face and onto his hands. Pi puts his face in his hand, trying not to remember the truth. Pi goes down stairs, looks at his alcohol cabinet and takes out the heavy liquors. He takes a shot glass and a bottle of moonshine. He also takes a bag of weed and rolled 6 blunts. He turns on the tv, taking a few shots and lighting one of the blunts. Pi watches his usual movies, after every shot and hit, it feels like it's not working. He still feels depressed, the drugs and alcohol wasn't helping him.  He pulls out a razor blade from his pocket and just stares at it. Thinking that it will help him, he cut himself for the 3rd time. As Pi could see the blood dripping down his hand and onto his table, he hears a knock at his door. He gets up to open it and sees Kayla's Friend (1) outside, he lets her inside. She scans the room and sees the shot glass and blunts and the blood on the table.
"Who's blood is that? Let me see your wrist", said Kayla's Friend.
Kayla's Friend grabs Pi's arm and sees the 3 cuts on his wrists, she pulls him into the closest bathroom and bandaged his freshly new cut.
"What the fuck are you thinking? Cutting yourself and just drinking and doing drugs are not going to help you get through a dark time. You have to surround yourself with good people and friends.", said Kayla's Friend.
"What's the point. What if more people hurt me", said Pi.
"Oh shut up. Here look at this.", said Kayla's Friend.
Pi looks down and sees that she has 4 cuts on the side of her waist. Pi touches her waist and could feel the cuts, pressing against his fingers. He looks up and could see Kayla's Friend looking down at him with such sorrow eyes. Kayla's Friend, named Michelle, asked Pi if they could sit on the couch and drink some beer and watch some tv. So Pi cleaned up the table, put away the drugs and moonshine and brought a few beers. They were taking a few sips, watching tv and having a light conversation with each other. Michelle felt really buzzed so she laid down but did not know she laid down on Pi's lap. Pi just sat there, rubbing her shoulders. He could see that Michelle was enjoying the warmth of his hands on her body. He continued watching tv while Michelle was asleep in his lap. It was getting late and Pi did not want Michelle to wake up so he turns off the tv and picked Michelle up and led her into his bedroom, he places her in his bed, she fell asleep in his bed. Pi grabs a pillow and a spare blanket and goes downstairs and sleeps on the couch.

Pi wakes up to the smell of breakfast. He gets up and sees Michelle cooking breakfast.
"Good morning Pi.", said Michelle.
"Morning, how'd you sleep?", said Pi.
"Pretty good, thanks for letting me stay over.", said Michelle.
"No problem. So what's for breakfast?", said Pi.
"Waffles, bacon and eggs.", said Michelle.
As Pi and Michelle settled down to eat, they started talking about life and what it really means. What felt like hours of them talking was actually just 5 minutes of a really deep conversation. Pi and Michelle became really good friends later that evening. Michelle was cleaning the dishes while Pi was opening up a few beers. He turns on the tv and watches some netflix. Michelle comes into the living room and grabs a beer. She takes a few sips and sits down next to Pi. Pi and Michelle relaxes and decides to play a game  Few beers go down and Pi and Michelle finds themselves playing 21 questions. They learn about each other's insecurities and what they done in the past. They promised each other that they will never let the secrets between them out in public. Michelle grabs her stuff and gets ready to go, she turns around and gives Pi a good, long hug. She then turned back and walked out the door.