Party Goes South

The sound of a text woke up Pi from his afternoon nap. Pi looks at his phone and sees that his girlfriend, Kayla, texted him.

"Gooooood morning, baby!! Get ready, today we are going to the party, so dress adequate. See you when you pick me up."

As Pi gets ready for the party, completely forgetting it, he quickly threw on a pair of joggers, a black sweatshirt and some tennis shoes. He picks up his phone, keys and wallet and heads out the door. He drives towards Kayla's house. As soon as he pulls up in the driveway, Kayla came out the door, waving happily. When Kayla got into Pi's car, they gave each other a kiss.

"Okay, let's go to the party", said Kayla.

"Who's going to be there?", said Pi.

"Everybody from school.", said Kayla.

As soon as Kayla and Pi got to the party, you could hear the sound of music and people cheering. Pi parked his car near two other cars. Kayla got out and was quickly greeted by her friends. Pi was greeted by his drunk friends.

"How long have you guys been here? You guys are already drunk.", said Pi.

"Long enough", said Drunk Friend 1.

"Hell yeah, we got fucked up couple hours ago", said Drunk Friend 2.

As Pi and his friends went to the drinks section to get a beer, Kayla and her friends went to the living room, where there was a bunch of drunk teenagers and couples sitting in the living room. Kayla did a couple of shots with her friends while Pi and his friends was drinking a few beers by the patio. Pi could see Kayla from the patio window that is in view of the living room. Kayla waved at Pi and blew him a kiss.

"Damn man. You are so lucky to have her. She is literally the hottest girl in the school", said Drunk Friend 1.

"Hell yeah. How did you manage to cuff her", said Drunk Friend 2.

"I don't know, it just happened. We found each other in the library and I guess Cupid just took over", said Pi.

While Pi and his friends was talking, in the living room. Kayla and her friends was gossiping about all the cute boys here at the party.

"Do you see that cute jock over there Kayla? He's been eyeing you ever since you got here", said Friend 1.

"Oh yeah, I see him. Yeah he's hella cute. Kayla, you could totally get some if you was not taken", said Friend 2.

"I know, I know but I love Pi and I do not want to break his heart. He might act all tough on the outside but deep inside, he is soft like a teddy bear. He's my teddy bear", said Kayla.

"Well, how exactly is Pi going to find out. I mean he is going to be drinking tonight. God knows he's only drunk as we speak", said Friend 1.

"That's true, like come on Kayla. Don't you want to have sex with that jock. I mean look at him, all muscle, I bet he's got a huge package down south", said Friend 2.

"I just go and talk to him. Alright. Now if you girls shut it, Imma go over there", said Kayla.

As Kayla stumbles to the jock, the jock starts talking to Kayla, asking her, what classes she's going to be in next semester and so forth. Kayla being as drunk as she was, grabbed the jock's face and went in for a kiss. As things escalated, Kayla and the jock ended up in a spare bedroom. They were making out and the jock started to make a move on Kayla. Kayla whispered into the jock's ear, saying that she isn't wearing any panties. As Kayla and the jock have sex, Pi is outside with his friends, talking about future and what they have planned.

"So what you and Kayla going to do when school is over", asked Drunk Friend 1.

"Well we are going to get an apartment and move in together", said Pi.

"An apartment? Damn. You guys are really in love, huh", said Drunk Friend 2.

"Yeah man. I love her so much, like I act all tough but when I'm around her, I act like a teddy bear", said Pi.

"We know", said Drunk Friend 1 and 2.

Pi and his friends was interrupted by one of Kayla's friends.

"Pi!", said Friend 1.

"What's up?", said Pi.

"Someone saw Kayla and some jock go into a spare bedroom.", said Friend 1.

"Are you sure, it's her?", said Pi.

"I'm 100% positive, go inside and check for yourself.", said Friend 1.

As Pi walks into the house and heads for the spare room, he could hear moaning from inside, he was slightly positive it was Kayla's voice. When he heard this, his heart dropped, he could feel his heart crushing inside of him and being buried with trash. Pi opened the door and saw Kayla and the jock having sex. That's when Pi really started to feel heartbroken. He could not even say a word. Kayla immediately felt someone watching and looked at the bedroom door. She saw Pi standing there and immediately got up. Pi ran out the house and party, got in his car and left. Pi only drank a few beers, so he was still sober. As Pi drove off, Kayla was crying in the bed sheets, with her two friends, with her.