Lies

Pi comes home and sees Michelle in the living room watching tv. Pi walks in the doorway and confronts her.

"Did you tell Kayla to go after the jock? When she clearly loves me. Did you manipulate her into doing it and then confronting me about it? What are you trying to do?" said Pi.

"It's not like that Pi" said Michelle.

"Lies. Don't lie to me. Get out of my house. I don't ever want to see you again!" said Pi.

"But Pi.." said Michelle.

"Get out!" said Pi.

As soon as Michelle left, Pi sits down on the couch with his face in his hands. As Pi's eyes starts watering, he can feel the whole weight on his shoulder. He feels everybody is lying to him and manipulating him. How could he be so foolish and not see this coming. How can everything just be against him. Pi realized that love is evil and that he can never be happy. As the night draws, Pi has drunken all of the alcohol in the house. As he stumbles into the kitchen, he grabs the last bottle of liquor and a bottle of pain meds. As he tears fall, he dumps the whole bottle of pain meds in his hands. He looks down and sees the pills. As Pi cries, he takes the pills and washes them down with the whole bottle of alcohol. Pi falls and lays helpless on the floor. As Pi could see his life drifting away, he says to himself, maybe this is the end. Pi soon dies after.

And that is the end of Pi.