A Dull Blade

Pi manages his way home, tears bleeding out of his face. He goes into his room and immediately sets his face into his pillow. He turns on some music, to get his mind off of it. He gets tons of texts from Kayla and her friends, even his friends, asking if he's okay. Pi ignores all the texts and just lays in the dark. What felt like hours in his room was only 30 minutes. Pi immediately went into the bathroom, grabbed a razor blade and cut his wrist. As he watches the blood slowly dripping from his wrist, he hops in the shower. The shower felt like knives hitting his back, as he looks down, he could see the shower water mixing with his blood and his tears. When he gets out of the shower, he puts on a bandage on his cut and got ready for bed. That night, Pi went to bed in tears.

The next morning, Pi did not even want to get out of bed. He went through his phone, reading all the messages last night. Kayla kept trying to apologize to Pi, her friends saying it wasn't her fault and his friends asking if you want to go get a few beers or chill and talk. Pi texted back to his friends, saying yeah, come over with some beer. Pi texted back to Kayla, saying, I trusted you. You, of all people, should not have hurt me. We was planning a future, not too long ago. I can't trust you Kayla. We're done. 30 minutes go by and Pi heard his doorbell rang. He went downstairs and open the door. He sees his two friends with a case of beer. Pi lets them in and they go to the living room. As music is playing in the background, Pi and his friends talk about last night.

"Are you doing okay man", Friend 1.

"I don't know.. man. I can't believe she would do this to me. I never really love anyone so I thought maybe she was the one, you know. Like I was going to marry her and everything when school is over.", said Pi.

"It's okay man. Breakups are difficult, we all been there and we always been by each other when it happens. We got your back man, we will always be by each other's side.", said Friend 2.

"Thanks man. Wanna play some games, to help clear my mind.", said Pi.

"Sure, but don't cry if I whoop your ass.", said Friend 1.

Hours go by, Pi and his friends finished the case of beer and was just chilling on the couch. As soon as Pi's friends sobered up, they got up and left. Pi sat on the couch, watching some tv. Pi suddenly heard his phone's notification go off. When he looked at his phone, he saw that Kayla's friend, sent him a video. When he tapped on the video, he could see Kayla talking to the jock, making a whole bunch of moves. Pi suddenly felt heart broken again, he felt his soul dropping even more, the room felt smaller and it felt like it was hard to breathe. Pi immediately went to the bathroom and cut himself again for the second time. Tears started to bleed from his face. He felt a sort of darkness that he never felt. He was so sad and scared that more people were going to hurt him. Then he heard his phone went off again. Kayla's friend texted him, asking if he was okay. Pi responded back, why did you send me that video. Kayla's friend replied saying that I just wanted to let you know that Kayla did it all. I don't know why she would do this to you. You're literally the sweetest guy I know. Pi left the friend on read and wrapped up his cut and went to his bedroom. Pi got ready for bed when he heard someone call him. He could see that Kayla's friend called him. He picked it up, sobering to keep a happy attitude. 

"Hey. What's up?", said Pi.

"Nothing, just laying in bed. Are you okay? I'm sorry that Kayla cheated on you. If there is anything that I can do for you. Please let me know.", said Friend 1.

"Okay. I might pass out soon so I'm sorry if I don't say anything in a few minutes.", said Pi.

"Oh, no worries. I'm actually about to crash too.", said Friend 1.

Both of them soon passed out on the phone.