Mamoru's birthday suprise

It was the morning of Augist 3rd and Usagi was up early because, it was Mamoru's Birthday! So she disided to make him breakfast in bed. She made him all of his favroite breakfast foods. Mamoru was wokein up by the sound of Usagi coming up the stairs and into their room he saw her witha tray of food and she had a smile on her face. "Happy Birthday Mamo." She said he smiled at her, "Thanks Usa...whats this?" She smiled and walked over to him. "I thought that it's your birthday so I made you breakfast in bed." He sat up and hugged her and she hugged him back. "So i thought that you spent the day with Cibiusa and Kousagi wile me and the girls stay here because, I have something big planed." Usagi finished He smiled then, Kousagi came running in and jummped on him. "Happy Birthday Daddy!" Said Kousagi happily Mamoru smiled and he hugged her. "Thanks Ko...weres your sister?" Just as he said that Chibiusa came around the corner and she also came in and hugged him. "Happy Birthday Dad." Mamoru smiled and he hugged her. "Thanks Chibi."

Usagi smiled at the sight of Mamoru being so happy because he didn't have anybody to celabrate his birthday with util he met Usagi. "Girls...You two are going to spend the hole day with your father wile I stay behind with your cosions and aunts to put together a suprise that i have planned." Chibiusa and Kousagi nodded and went to get breakfast for themselves. "You should eat....because you are going be out all day." Usagi said putting the tray in front of him Mamoru smiled as he ate they talked.

*Later*
The girls have arrived and Mamoru left with Chibiusa and Kousagi. "So what do you have in mined sis?" asked Destniey Usagi thought for a minute. "I thought that we'ed through him a suprise party and we'll get him th most expesive thingf he wanted ever since he was young." everyone nodded and went to work.

*With Mamoru and the girls.*
Chibiusa and Kousagi took Mamoru to his favroit place the book store and than they took him to his favroit place to read. "What was that sring in the book store that led us here?" asked Mamoru, Chibiusa looked at Kousagi who told him why. "Sis and I put together a scavinger hunt to the gifs that we got you and by we I mean all of us." Mamoru smiled and they continued to his favorit place to run into there mother wen she was 14.

*At around 7pm at home*
Usagi and the girls just finished decerating the house and now there working on food. "GIrls we need to make all of his favorits fast because Chibiusa texted me saying that ther on there way back now lets move." all of the girls nodded and they were done in less than 5 minutes. "OK there walking up now lets hide." And that exactly what they did.

*Outside*
"Way do i have a blinedfold on?" Asked Mamoru as he and the girls walked up to the door of the house. "It's for moms suprise." Answered Chibiusa once they reached the door Chibiusa put her key in the keyhole and opened the door once they walked Kousagi took the blinefoled off of him and they went to hide aswell. "You can open now Daddy." said Kousagi and Mamoru did just that but he didnt see anything until everyone yelled. "Suprise! Happy Birthday Mamoru!" He was shocked....then usagi brought him outside. "Look what I got you." She said he opened his eyes to see 2 cars in the backyared one was a 2019 Ford Mustang GT and the other was a 2019 Nissan Pathfinder. "No way....you got this all for me?" Asked Mamoru, Usagi nodded and he hugged her. "Your amazing Usa....who helped you pay for them?" Usagi looked at her friends and daughters she turned back to Mamoru and answered. "For your mustang the girls helped and the pathfinder I got it myself thanks to my job."
Wen he heard her say all that he hugged her tightly then he kissed her. Chibiusa had to cover Kousagi's eyes. According to Mamoru that day was the best birthday he ever had.