Frank x Reader - Good Girls Don't Always Like Bad Guys (P2)

I approached the willow tree just as it began to rain again. 'Just my luck' I thought as I looked around. I got closer to the tree and realized no one was there. I frowned. Was this another prank?

Then, suddenly, someone came from behind the thick, leaf-covered branches and aggressively turned me to face them. 'Oh God, it's Frank.' I thought. My face was burning and my eyes were wide. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. "Stop trying to fight me, stay still." He said, giving my shoulders a push, forcing me to sit on the wet grass.

Surprisingly, he sat next to me. My eyes began to tingle, and I knew I was about to cry. "W-what do you want f-from me?"

"I want to talk to you."

The tears spilled from my eyes as he sat down next to me. Something was different about him. I looked at him only to realize his eyes showed empathy and sorrow. I was confused to why he seemed so caring at this moment, but I did not concentrate on that fact because I was happy that he wasn't beating me up. "Y/n," he began.

He lifted his arm and I flinched away from him. 'Oh God, he's going to hit me. This was all a trap.' I stood up, grabbing my bag, and began to run. "Wait!" he called to me, stopping me in my tracks. "Please, Y/n," he said, sprinting up behind me. "I'm so sorry."

I was extremely bewildered. He was sending me on a roller coaster of confusion and emotion. I turned and looked at him, only to see a deep look in his eyes that was undoubtedly sorrow. "I really am," he said, as I stared into his eyes. "I don't want to hurt you, and I really am sorry I caused you pain before."

I stared at the ground as the rain continued to pour down. Tears fell from my eyes, but I hoped that he thought it was just the rain. "Please," he begged. "Say something."

"You know," I barely whispered. "It's going to be very hard to forgive you."

He sighed. "I do know that, but I want to fix things. I want to make things right, Y/n."

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I just stood there, staring at the ground as he looked at me, waiting. Slowly, I pulled him into a hug. I looked into his eyes again, only to see that he too, was crying. "You're really going to have to prove to me that you want to fix things. You can't just think this is a 'kiss and make-up' situation."

"I know, but I want to prove it to you, Y/n. I really, really do."

"Okay," I said. "I'll give you one chance, Frankie."

A/N: I really didn't know how to end this one and it ended up really bad I think but hopefully you liked it.

I know I haven't been updating my one-shots or my other story, but I've really been focusing on "please dont leave me." so if you haven't seen it yet and want some of my *somewhat satisfactory* content, go check it out.

Comment

Vote

Keep Reading

W.c: 549