Chapter 4

"Long time no see," he spoke. He sounded familiar, but he sounds deeper than what I've known for most of my life. I slowly turned around and looked up to see his face.

"Mark Tuan?... Is that you?" I asked. I stared into his eyes.

He nodded and smiled. "I missed you." Mark pulled me into a hug. "How long has it been? I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long."

"I-I..." I stuttered while hugging him back. I was about to break down into tears. I haven't seen him in so long.

"YAH! Pabo (idiot)! Why do you only come back now when I needed you after all these years?!" I cried. I pulled away from him and started to gently punch him.

"Hey... I didn't mean to leave so suddenly. My parents forced me to study abroad. I didn't want to hurt you. That's why I'm back. To make up what I've lost in these ten years, and to apologize. Cathy, I'm sorry for leaving you. Will you forgive me?" Mark said. He then wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Mark, do you think I'd forgive you for ten years worth of time? You have to make up for it," I replied.

"Yaaahhh~ You used to call me 'oppa'. What happened to that?" he frowned.

"You're funny. You expect me to call you 'oppa' the day you come back," I smirked and crossed my arms.

"B-b-but... I like being called 'oppa,'" he pouted and looked down at his feet. Is he trying to use aegyo on me?

"Aishh. Fine. Oppa~" I gave in. He's too adorable when he uses aegyo on me like that. Mark looked up and smiled. I heard a small growl beneath me, but it wasn't coming from me. He nervously put his arm over his stomach, embarrassed. 

"You haven't eaten since the plane flight, huh?" I laughed. He bit his lower lip and nodded a little. "Gaja (let's go). Let's go eat!" I locked my arm in his and grinned. 

Jungkook's POV

"Aish. Where'd they all go?" I was looking for the others after class. They weren't even up at the roof. Forget it. I should probably just go home. I took a few steps forward and stopped. 

"Isn't that Cathy? Who is she with? I've never seen him around here before." I hid behind the corner. She was deeply gazing into his eyes. He then hugged her. I clenched my fists. Hah. What is this feeling that I'm getting? I don't feel like myself right now. When she pulled away, I decided to leave. I didn't want to see any of that anymore.

Cathy's POV

"Mmm. Massida (delicious)!" Mark smiled. I smiled back at him. I forgot what it was like to see him happy after such a long time. Maybe we should catch up on each other's lives. 

"Hey, Mark-ah," I said. He looked up from his food.

"Hm?"

"How was it like in America?" I asked. 

"It was horrible staying there. I often thought about you. Didn't really study." 

"Yah! Since you're here now, I'm going to force you to study. With me."

Mark laughed a little. "I'm fine with studying. As long as it's with you."

"Since when have you become so cheesy?" I giggled.

"When you came into my life." he said seriously. I giggled a little more to myself. "I'm being serious." I stopped and looked at him. A blush crept to my cheeks. It became really awkward after he said that. He coughed and asked, "So... How was it like after I left?"