Chapter 27

"I'm in, but you should tell everyone else about this." Y/N said.
"Have you lost your mind?" Demi exclaimed.
"Were you not paying attention? We can't tell them anything." Selena continued.
"Maybe I wasn't supposed to be telling you this..." Y/N started. "But I have spoken to your... Respective lovers."
"You've talked to Raquelle?" Selena asked standing up concern in her face.
"And Dinah, and Taylor. Zayn too" She continued. "And they all said the same thing."
"And what would that be?" Ally asked, arms crossed over her chest.
"That they are worried about you. Just like I have been worrying about Lauren." She said looking at me. "They want to know what is going on and how they can help you. Zayn said he has never seen Demi so worried. Taylor said Camila hasn't been herself and it's killing her to not be able to do something about it." Camila looked down and Selena caressed Demi's knee in a comforting manner. "I totally understand what you're saying. But you also have to understand that there are people who care about you and would be very upset if they all of a sudden lost you, realizing only then that they could have done something about it."

Demi got up and started pacing, something she did when she was stressed. Her hands were in her hair, pulling at it. Camila had a chocolate bar in her mouth, she eats when stressed. Ally was picking on her nails, never a good sign either. And I could feel how stressed and nervous Selena, so I walked to her and held her hand.

"I think we should tell them, despite what dad must say or do." I said, looking around as they stopped what they were doing.
"What?" They all asked at the same time.
"You heard it right. Maybe the reason why we think we can't beat Oliver is actually because we know we don't enough fire power." I said. "We need more people. Willing people. And those students, they are old enough to choose for themselves, so let's give them a chance to."

The next day...

My sisters had talked to their boyfriends and girlfriends about the curse, and now we were on our way to talk to our students that were 18 or older. We were hoping they would react well, seeing as Y/N and the others had.
We walked inside my target classroom because it fit a lot of people and saw all of them waiting for us, all talking amongst each other, probably wondering why we had called them here.

"Hey everybody." I called gaining their attention. "I guess you're all wondering why we called you here."
"Despite the fact that we told you a while ago that you were done with your simulations." Camila said, we all nodded.
"And you are. You don't need the extra credit to pass anymore." Ally reassured them.
"However, we do have something important to tell you." Demi said. "I believe is better if you sit down." She instructed.

We slowly started to ease them into the whole story and finally, when we got to the point where we talked about the curse, we could see their eyes bulging, the seemed scared and like they didn't know what to do. Some had blank expressions, some were very clear, clear fear, nervousness, panic.
When we were done speaking, we waited for someone to say something, anything at all. But they were all too shocked to even function, until someone finally said something.

"So are we all cursed?" Ariana asked.
"No, our family is. And the school. But not you, no." Selena reassured her.
"So what are you asking of us?" Harry Shum asked.
"Why are you telling us this now?" Dom asked right after. I sighed.
"We weren't going to tell you anything." I said and some of them looked a bit offended at that. "But we need help. We don't want to die in the hands of that horrible man, and we don't want to lose our family legacy forever." I said.
"Also, the curse says he'll unleash his wrath upon anyone who stands on his way of conquering the world. And the world is a pretty big place, people ought to fight back." Ally told them.
"Meaning, a lot of casualties. We want to keep that to a minimum. But we can't do it just the five of us." Demi said, sighing while looking down at her hands.
"You can take all the time you want to think about this." I said, making sure they knew we didn't want to rush this on them.
"We chose you to tell this to because you are old enough to decide what you want to do for yourselves." Camila told them. "We'll leave you to think about it."

We all got up to leave, and as we were inching closer to the door I felt someone inch closer to us, a very strong aura. I looked behind me to see Katherine standing in front of me. I quirked a brow and signaled for my sisters to stop walking and they did.

"I don't need to think about it." Kat said. "I'm in."

Behind her more people started getting up from the floor and walking up to us. Both Harries, Camila, the Jonas', Dom and Emeraude, Liam and Louis, Ariana came up right behind them, by her side were Melissa and Chris, Normani stood by KJ and Cole. Lili and Madelaine were standing up too, side by side with Lea.

"We're in too." Lea said, nodding around at everyone else and they agreed silently with her.
"This is important and we want to do this." Camila said.

I looked around at my sisters, seeing their big smiles. Y/N walked up to me and held my hand in hers tightly. I looked around at everyone's determined faces and straightened my posture, eyeing everyone in the room carefully.

"Whatever we do, we do silently." I said. "No one outside of this group can know about this." They all nodded.
"Especially not our parents." Demi said. "Anyone breathes a word of tis to our father and this is over." Everyone agreed.
"So, when do we start?" Cole asked.

Hi guys
I'm really sorry I'm late, everything's been super hectic with school and I was trying to get the app on my computer to work so I could do my part of the presentation, but it just wasn't working. I literally finished it and sent it to my classmate 2 minutes ago.
I'm really sorry about this delay, I truly am. But I hope you like this chapter.

Do you think they should've told everyone or not? Do you think it'll backfire? What happens next? What should they do now that they have everyone on board?

Love you
-B