Who are you?

Betty Pov

Today was the jughead was going to meet his daughter, the one he left 3 years ago. it was now morning time and i got addy up, breastfed her, breakfast, dresssed her, and got her ready for the park. she was very happy once i told her we were going to the park. i know that's her favorite place to go but she tends to hurt herself every time we go to the park, that's why i don't like to go.

i buckle addy in her and she has to make a fuss about, every time she's in her seat it's a fuss. that's why i have never been on a road trip with her. " mommy" she says unpatiently " addy we're almost there, just wait a little longer," she whines and kicks her legs and pouts. " addy," i warn, now she's quiet and is still pouting. i thought it was nothing because she's always like this.

we managed to get the park in one piece, she runs to the playground as i sit on the bench, i am looking for jughead and i see him coming my way. i was so nervous.

Jughead Pov

i walked over to betty with confidence but i was nervous inside, was addy gonna like me or was she gonna hate me. i sit down next to betty and say hi to her,

" hi" she reply's

" so how's addy?" i ask trying to make conversation
" good but she's super clingy lately, i don't know why," " oh well i hope it gets better" she nods

" MOMMY!!"

i shot my head to the little girl on the ground with mulch in her hair. betty stands up, i follow her. she picks up addy and asks " what happened?" " i FELL!" she gets super loud, everyone is staring at us. betty walks over to the bench and cleans up addy, " i think you need a break ok?" betty says, addy nods. addy hugs betty super tight and yells " I LWAVE YOU!!" " i love you too addy," betty whispers. " addy, i have someone i want you to meet," betty starts with.

Betty Pov

Addy doesn't like to meet new people, i learned that the hard way but i would try again. Addy stared at jughead for a good second and said " who are you," " i'm your mommy's friend, my names jughead," he says, addy giggles at his name and i give her a stern look and she stops. " hi" she whispers to him. " can you give him a hug?" i ask addy, she shakes her head no and lays her head on my shoulder. oh how did she become so clingy. " can you go play on the slide while i talk with jughead?" i ask addy, she nods and runs off to the slide, " i can tell she's a mommy's girl," he says, i nod.

" mommy, catch me!!!" addy yells from the top of the slide, i forgot that addy needs help in the slide. i walk to her with jughead by my side and i wait at the bottom of the slide for her. " can i catch her?" jughead asks, i nod. he kneels at the bottom of the slide and waits for addy. i look at addy and she's shaking her head no, and now is making a fuss again. i go up the playground pick her up from the top of slide and tell jughead i think it's time for addy to go home, he nods and we say out good byes.