Katherine or Lizzie??

Damon's POV____ 

We all sat in the living room. I knew what I wanted to do but I had to sit and listen to everyone talk "How about we give Katherine up?" said Elena "No way, we would lose the leverage" said Bonnie "Klaus will hurt her, I say give Katherine to him" said Caroline "What if we don't get Lizzie back?" asked Matt "I don't want to go back, I am not going back" said Katherine sitting and drinking "You are going Katherine, we just need to figure out how to get Lizzie back, he will double cross us all if we are not careful" said Stefan "ENOUGH!" I said and everyone looks at me "we give him what he wants and we get my daughter back" I said grabbing Katherine's cup out of her hands "I AM NOT GOING TO KLUAS!" Katherine tired to get up but I grabbed her and put a stake in her so she would stay still "Let's get her to the Mikealson manor.

Klaus's POV____

I walk to the living room where Lizzie was and she was on the floor "How sad love, what are you doing?" I ask "I am clearly going to die" she said. The door burst open "Klaus, here you go" said Damon throwing Katherine's body on the ground "What is this?" I asked "You asked for Katherine so here you go" Damon took the dagger out of Katherine. I am impressed that Damon would do this to the women he loves "Right, well you held your part of the deal, so go ahead and take Lizzie" I said. I watch Damon Vamp speed to her "Are you ok?" he asked "Yeah" Damon helped her off the floor. He held her in his arms about to Vamp speed out of there when a dagger hit him in the back. He fell to the ground dropping Lizzie.

Lizzie's POV___

When my dad fell I saw Rebekah standing behind him "DAD! NO!" I got up and I had no energy. Klaus grabbed my arm and pulled me in closer to him "Your turn love" he said. He held a dagger in his hand about to plench it into me "Augh!" he said and he was on the ground. I turn behind me and I saw my mom standing over him "Get your dad, I will take care of her" she said. I ran to my dad and pulled the dagger out and Stefan and Elena came in to help me. All three of us got Damon out of there "RUN!" my mom said and I listened to her.

Katherine's POV____

I watch Lizzie leave like the others did. Me and Rebekah ran at each other. She pinned me to the ground. I grabbed her and threw her across the room. She hit the floor hard but she still got up and grabbed a dagger. She came at me with it. She tried to stab me with it but I moved. I punched her in the stomack and got up. I ran leaving the house to join the others. 

Rebekah's POV____

I was exhausted but when Katherine left my brother was still on the ground. He had a white oak dagger in him that could actually kill him "Klaus" I said kneeling to him and taking the dagger out. It didn't take long for him to regain the life.

Klaus's POV_____

My eyes opened "What the hell happened?" I got angry "They daggered you with a white oak, that could have killed you" she said slapping me across the face then she pulled me in for a big hug "Don't do that to me ever again" she said "I am going to get revenge, don't worry little sister, this ain't over"