Chapter 23: There's More?!?

Hana's POV

Today is the third day of the Internship. It is also the day we'll be going to Hosu. It's 11 AM in the morning and we are currently eating breakfast.

"Why did Endeavor called in?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Probably because of hero stuff... But it's weird though. In the middle of Internship, why did he call? Besides, he can probably take care of the situation alone" my uncle muttered as I finished up my drink.

"What is going on...?" I asked no one in particular. What ever is happening in Hosu right now, it's bad.

"Hey, kiddo. If anything were to ever attack you, I'm giving you permission to fight, alright?"

"Yes, sir!"

~•~•~•~

I fell asleep during the train ride while listening to a playlist of Shawn Mendes. It was peaceful and the ride took longer than I expected... And I was also starting to miss my classmates. I want to know how they're doing and how the training was helping them. I was lucky that my uncle was still in shape to teach me how to use my quirk and how to become a proper, non-modern, helpful hero.

The train ride was 6 hours long and now, the sun was still setting. It was 5 PM when suddenly, I heard something.

"Hey. Is that an explosion?!" a guy asked outloud that caught attention to more people. My uncle and I took the signal and went down that station. My uncle and I ran at the speed of light to see people running and panicking. The fire was spreading too. There were... These creatures.... These things.... My eyes then widened at the realization.

"Nomu!" I exclaimed. That bird wasn't the only one?!?

"Stay back, kiddo. I got this" my uncle said and attacked I watched the fourth one run away with an injured pro. I clenched my fist and followed it.

"Hana! Wait!" sorry uncle. But if nobody will save that pro, then I will.

I continued running after it when I used the moon's light to create a lasso and caught it. It stopped running and threw the pro away. I caught the pro in my arms and placed her down.

"Please stay here and rest. You did enough" I said in a soothing voice as she fainted. Perfect. Now she won't see. This part of the city was pretty isolated so it was good.

Suddenly, the Nomu grew ugly bat wings and flew. Of course, since the lasso is still around it, I flew with it. I screamed but stopped to analyze the situation. This dude has multiple quirks. That other Nomu before too. Before, that Nomu was strong, insanely strong. Even stronger than All Might. This one can fly... Let me try something.

"Here it goes!" I exclaimed as my eyes glow. I made a knife out of moon light and cut the Nomu. It didn't react much but it DID regenerate. Alright. Super speed, flight and regeneration. The Nomu then acted strange as it dropped to the ground, back first, meaning I'll take the fall if we came in contact with the ground. I concentrated really hard and changed our position. It struggled but I held it like that until we reached the ground. He hit the ground hard but since he... Is sadly not human, he did not react to paralysis but it DID make IT stay like that for awhile.

"Then... This would work... It should" I said as my knife turned into a scythe. I raised my scythe and sliced the head from the neck. I chopped the head into pieces and made sure it won't regenerate again. I also chopped off the remaining nerves in the neck to make sure it STAYED like that. It's brutal... Yes, but I have to do this or else the city will be in danger once again. I was basically covered in blood and I hoped that my costume is blood resistant aswell.

I sighed as my eyes stopped glowing and the scythe was gone. I then felt a vibration on my pocket to see a location. I smiled and ran towards that direction. Something is happening but I'm sure it's not time to use my quirk right now... Not infront of them. Not yet.

"LOOK PROPERLY AT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE!"

"THERE" I told myself as I kicked someone in the face. It was Hero Killer: Stain. My eyes widened as I jumped back in shock.

"Masayoshi? You're here?" Todoroki asked from behind. I pulled my phone out and showed him Deku's message.

"Deku called in" I said and smiled. Then I saw his arm. It was bloody and daggers were stuck to it.

"Todoroki... Your arm...." I said in shock as he covered it.

"There's no time to talk about it. We'll talk about it later" he said as I clenched my fist and nod.

"Remember, that man's quirk is to paralyze people by licking their blood so don't make yourself bleed and the time limit is by blood type" Todoroki informed me as I nodded.

"Noted" I said and nonchalantly stepped to the right to see Stain there.

"You have good reflexes, little girl~" he said and jumped forward but I leaned back until I created an imperfect 90° angle. He missed as I stood back up.

"Woah. That's cool, man" I complimented him as he lunged at me with this dull yet sharp Katana. I, of course, blocked it with my own weapon, another katana.

"What the-?!"

"You shouldn't misplace your belongings, Stain. It's not an advantage for villains to leave traces" I teased him as he snarled.

"You are helping your opponent? What is your deal, little girl?" he asked and striked again.

"Just buying some time" I said as Deku punched him in the face and Todoroki to blast his fire towards him. I held the katana firm in my hands as I got in stance. Then, I was surprised to see a cut on my cheek.

"Silently making yourself as bait for other heroes to take the last blow... I like ya, little girl. But you have to stay still for a while" he said and licked the blade. I felt something... But it doesn't feel right. Deku was paralyzed. I guess that his blood got mixed in with the katana aswell.

"NO! DON'T GO NEAR HER! HANA!" Iida shouted as Stain walked towards me with a deadly aura.

"Not everyone can be a hero, little girl" he said and raised the katana above his head. Deku tried to move but can't. Todoroki was running towards me but was just too far.

"STOP!" Todoroki shouted but I just smirked and looked at Stain.

"Anyone can be a hero if they're willing to put their lives on the line" I said and managed to swing the katana right up to his face, creating a major scar on his cheek.

Everyone was shocked to see this. Even Stain himself. He backed off as I laughed more. It was so fun to trick people sometimes.

"B-but... How?" Stain asked, obviously flustered. I looked at his with a crazy face.

 I looked at his with a crazy face

"Ever head of RH Null?"

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry... But I have to use myself... To protect my friends...