Chapter 42: The Final Battle (1/5)

Hana's POV

"What makes you think I'll do what you're telling me to do?" I asked while clenching my fist.

"We don't THINK you'll do it. We KNOW you'll do it" he said as I gritted my teeth. Bastard.

"What will you do?" I asked as he chuckled.

"You know.... Probably throw out the trash" he said and turned a large screen on. My eyes widened when I saw my friends battling men and women in black. They look hurt.

"D-don't hurt them... Please" I stuttered as a guy in black chuckled through the screen.

"What will a half n half bastard like you do? Your little princess is dead~" he said and I saw the anger in Todoroki's eyes.

"You'll regret saying that" He said in a dangerous tone of voice and activated his fire quirk towards the guy, burning the man into unconciousness.

"Please don't hurt my friends. Hurt me all you want but not my friends" I said with a dangerous yellow glow in my eyes.

"Hurt you? Don't be silly. If we did, we won't be able to make good use of your quirk" he said, as if he's a crazy man... Which he is.

Then, the door opened.

"Unique? Daddy what the hell is that quirkless girl doing here?" Aiko asked as she walked towards me.

"Aiko, my dear daughter, I thought you know? She's the holder of the Heaven's Gift quirk" Dante smiled as Aiko's face twisted into a horrid look. She grabbed my by the hair and examined my face carefully.

"SERIOUSLY?! THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE IS THE HOLDER OF SUCH A DIVINE QUIRK?!? DADDY! DON'T PLAY JOKES LIKE THIS! UNIQUE WILL ALWAYS BE QUIRKLESS PERSON AND QUIRKLESS MEANS NO QUIRK!!!!!" Aiko snapped as she beat the crap outta me while I do nothing because I'm tied to a chair. She grabbed a handful of my hair and made me look at her.

"I'll make sure you were never born in the first place" Aiko growled as she held a sharp knife above her head.

It was the same knife... That day when Todoroki got my back. When he freezed my back with ice... So it was her.... She probably gave it to Momo. The designs are so similar and the blade isn't even dull yet.

"Aiko... I thought you were smarter than this. I'm greatly disappointed... You bad girl" Dante sighed as Aiko's eyes widens and dropped the knife.

"W-what?" Aiko stuttered as Dante pulled her by the hair and dragged her out of the room. Aiko was whining and crying not because she's a brat, because she is, but because of the fact that it hurts like hell. That's a lot of becauses.

"I'll be back, Heaven's Gift" Dante slightly bowed before leaving the room, dragging Aiko on the ground. As the door close, there was no source of light anywhere except for the cyan-ish green glow from the compters and the screen infront of me. Everyone was suffering in their own way... And I was watching them suffer. I hung my head low and think of a way to escape.

"I will not be useless forever" I thought as I took a deep breath and sighed.

"But how will I escape?"

~•~•~•~

No One's POV

"Give Hana to us. Now" Todoroki said with a deadly glare and cold, breathy sigh.

"Sorry but the Heaven's Gift is our property now" the girl in black said with a cocky smirk. Her quirk is to transform her hands into any gun she desires.

"Have you taken care of the rest?" Deku asked Bakugo as he snarled at him.

"OF COURSE I KILLED THEM, NERD!!!! SHUT IT!!!" Bakugo screamed which cause the girl in black to put her guard down.

"I-Impossible" she stuttered as she looked to her left to see her teammates tied up and floating in the air.

The girl suddenly felt scared as she hesitantly looked infront of her, seeing an angry flaming boy, glaring at her. The ice on his body melted as she starting tearing up.

"Sorry?" he asked in a low voice and put his hand infront of him. He gritted his teeth and blasted fire towards her, burning his own clothes in the process.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME! IT BURNS!!!" She screamed for help but nobody can help her.

"'Sorry but' nobody can help you now" Todoroki mimicked her monotonously as he looked at Ochaco. Ochaco nodded and pressed her fingers together.

"Release!" she said and all of the men and women in black fell. They screamed as Todoroki caught them with ice, freezing their bodies in the process.

Meanwhile with Hana...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she tried moving her hands but ended up clenching it instead.

"I CAN'T COVER MY EYES!!!! SHIT!!!!!" She screamed outloud.

"What's wrong?!" Dante slammed the door open and saw Hana blanked out with drool falling from her lips with a red face.

"S-someone... Give him f-fireproof clothes...." she stuttered then passed out, causing Aiko to sweatdrop.

"Weirdo"

"Atleast she has a boyfriend"

"DADDY HOW DARE YO-

Back on track....

"Now that they're taken care of, let's go back in search fo-"

BANG!

Todoroki's eyes widened as he looked down at his waist. There was blood. There's a bullet too.

"Shit. I missed" The girl cussed.

"I don't usually hit women but..." as Deku glared down at her while emitting green sparks around his body "I DO hurt monsters..." he said in a low and chilly voice.

"Oh shoot Deku's pissed" everyone thought while looking nervous.

"Detroit SMASH!" Deku said and punched the girl in the face, making her pass out. Every worker was defeated but Todoroki was aswell.

He coughed up blood as he held his bare side, trying to stop the bleeding. He dropped to the ground as he bleed out a little more.

"I'll help you!" Momo said and skillfully took the bullet out that, thankfully, isn't that deep. Everyone gathered up to treat each others' injury and Iida finally snapped.

"Todoroki! I'll bring you to the hospital!" Iida offered but Todoroki shook his head.

"No... When I become a hero, I'll experience worse stuff. Besides, a hero never gives up in any situation" he breathed out as he removed the rest of his top off. He then freezed his side to stop the bleeding and tied the remaining of his clothes around his waist and ontop of the wound.

"Right now, I'm not a U.A student. Right now, I am Hana's hero"