Twenty-Six

Hongjoong pushes forward when he feels the link between him and Seonghwa cut off. His pups, his mate, Wooyoung, Jisung. His heart races when he sees the house come into view and doesn't stop until he's on the porch. He shifts quickly, not even caring that he's not wearing anything as he walks in and the scene makes him want to vomit.

Blood. Destruction. Everywhere. He walks into the house and heard whimpering, looking over to the kitchen and seeing Jongho's body in his wolf form still lying there. Hongjoong rushes over to him, noticing the wounds that are healing already, "Jongho, what happened?" He growls.

"Kai.... Wooyoung," the young alpha whines, and that's when Hongjoong hears Jisung cry from the living room. He stands abruptly, feeling the presence of his other pack members behind him.

"Yeosang, take care of the baby. San, find their scents and track them. Yunho, find Mingi," Hongjoong barks commands and begins getting to work on treating Jongho's wounds even though they were already healing quickly. Alphas tend to heal quicker than other wolves, but Hongjoong didn't know how bad they were until Jongho shifts. He races to get the first aid kit from the kitchen, minding the glass and demolished kitchen as he grabs it from under the sink.

He rushes back to Jongho and kneels by him, "Shift," Jongho whines, howling in pain as he shifts to human form.

Jongho cries out, gripping his chest and his neck where the main source of the wounds were. Hongjoong also noticed his leg was bleeding, but it is mostly healed from the bite marks. He snarls, anger bursting in him at the thought of someone harming his family, "What happened?"

"He.... He came right as you left," Jongho pants, grabbing his throat, "Hyung it hurts."

"I know, I know," Hongjoong whispers, tending to the wound still bleeding on his neck. That was more important. Luckily, his windpipe wasn't crushed, but the puncture wounds of the large wolf bite was huge. The young alpha whines, trying not to flinch away as Hongjoong sprays alcohol on it to clean it and wrapping gauze around it. He didn't want to cut off the air, but he had to stop the bleeding. He takes Jongho's hands, pressing them on each side of the gauze, "Put pressure on this."

He hears Mingi groan as Yunho carries him down the stairs, the Beta laying him beside Jongho. Hongjoong became enraged again, "Mingi, what happened?"

"I-I don't know. Shortly after you guys left," he winces, holding his head, "Fuck they hit me in the head with something."

"Is Seonghwa up there?" Hongjoong asks Yunho, the Beta's face falls and he shakes his head. Hongjoong curses, punching the wall before roaring in rage, "So now they have both of our Omegas and my pups!!!"

"We will get them back!" San growls, Yeosang whimpers as he holds the baby closer to him. Jisung was whining, but she has calmed down a lot from her earlier screaming.

Mingi reaches for her, "Let me," he whispers, Yeosang immediately gives the Alpha his daughter and Mingi sighs in relief when she is in his arms. He nuzzles his nose against her curly brown hair, closing his eyes and ignoring the pounding of his head as he breathes in the scent of his daughter, "I'm so glad Mommy didn't take you. You're much safer here."

"No, none of us are safe here," Hongjoong shakes his head, "They have now came into my home twice, took my mate, took Wooyoung, and my pups. This means war."

"War? Are you serious?" Jongho rasps, looking at his leader, "Did you see what Kai did to me?! He would've killed me if Wooyoung didn't stop him!! They're too powerful, especially with Baekhyun with them!!"

"We have to try," Yunho declares, "We have to try and get them all back. If that means going to war then..." Yunho swallows, his blue eyes flash brightly as he growls, "So be it."

[][][][]

Sorry it's a short chapter again but I've been slammed at work and I needed to get this out to you all! I'll work on the next one here shortly! Oh yeah, I never showed a picture of baby Jisung so here she is at the top!! 🥰 isn't she cute!?!