Chapter Two: The Crown

Just within a couple of weeks, Tessa was going to be crowned the new queen of Jakendale. Ella was not happy about that. But of course she wasn't happy at all because of her severe depression.

The maids made 2 dresses: Ella's was bright blue and thin with sparked everywhere. Tessa's was gold and Sleek. Ella was furious now. But now she realized why. She wanted the crown. "Tessa had Locked herself away for more than 10 years and SHE was going to be the queen? What about ME? i was an active princess until Tessa got me depressed. I had planted beautiful gardens, I had sown garments for the children on Jakendale. Tessa has none nothing!" Ella screamed to the servants. The servants all scurried away in fear.

Tessa heard the screaming. She cried and cried. She had never cried this hard. But she had many reasons to.

1)She didn't know her sister was still alive because it was quiet in the castle for 4 years

2) she didn't know she was the reason of her depression

3) she didn't know who Ella had become.

Tessa was still crying by 11:00pm. Every maid and servant wanted to make sure she was ok because she was going to be crowned soon.

A day after day week after week the crowning day finally came. Tessa had her tears now and she was feeling something else. Something she had never felt before. Anger. Tessa was mad. And it was all Ella's fault. But she couldn't be mad today. Today would be the moment she is finally queen. Tessa was nervous. Not butterfly nervous, but I'm going i die nervous. She wonder what laws she would out in place and if the people would like her.

For Ella however, she was the most excited thing you could even see. Even when she wasn't depressed she was never this happy. Ella would finally see we sister after 10 years. She knows she was mad a month ago, but now her joy couldn't be contained.