Chapter 3;

Cassidy's POV

Luke is such a nice guy when you get to know him holy, I'd met him a few times but he was always quiet,He's always been my favourite but he's so much hotter in real life. We ended up kissing in the corner of Ollie's backyard. I saw Tee pick up Michael's drunken body and help him towards the car. "Luke, one of you should go with them considering he likes her and she doesn't know it" I said pulling away from our hug and looking up at him "He'll be right, she loves Ollie. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't do anything to hurt him" Luke smiled before kissing my head. I've only known him for a day but it feels like years, we've shared so much in the past few hours. Dylan and Andy fell asleep in the hammock that Ollie had hung up a few days earlier. Ollie and Tee really do love each other, it's such an obvious thing to say but they literally have stuck together through everything, even with her depression and self-harming he stayed by her side every step, along with me. Ollie really is our rock and I couldn't thank him enough for always being there.

Ollie's POV

As I watched Tee walk away with Michael I felt a tinge of jealousy hit me. He likes her and she has no clue about it. I'm just worried he's gonna do something he'll regret. I really do love her with everything I have.

Michaels POV

Tee took me home after I got smashed and whined enough times that she got shitty. We drove to my house and she let us in with one arm wrapped around my waist.

Tylahs POV

I led Michael to his bedroom and layed him down, taking off his shoes first. "Can I have a cuddle?" He asked pouting. Ollie flickered through my mind before I gave in and hugged him.