Chapter 1

“The next song is Ollie’s girlfriend’s favourite” Andy yelled into the microphone while my boyfriend winked at me from the stage, I blew him a kiss as they began to play Careless.

Some fans were screaming at him but the only thing he looked at was me which made me blush. “Oi, he keeps staring at you” Marcus laughed, Marcus is from the opening band for the tour; Daybreak. They’re all amazing boys and I love them all to pieces. “You guys coming tonight?” “what’s tonight?” he asked “They boys are having drinks with a few friends, nothing major” I giggled watching his facial expressions as Dylan threw a rubber chicken at me, I gave him the finger and threw it to a sobbing fan. “Yeah, I guess I can drag us all down there” he laughed pointing at a headbanging Nic. “OLLIE IS SO CUTE” a girl yelled from behind me “yeah and he’s mine” I mumbled under my breath “jealous girlfriend much” Marcus said nudging me. I heard a familiar scream and I turned to my left and saw my best friend Cassidy pushing her way through the crowd towards us. “You’ll never guess who’s here” she squealed “who?” I asked excitedly “fucking Luke Hemmings ”she said blushing, I giggled as I thought of my friend “Oh yeah, I invited them, sorry I forgot to warn you” I smirked watching her stare at him as he walked over here “LUKEEEEE” I yelled hugging him before he got mobbed “Hey tee” he smiled as a few fans noticed him standing there and asked for photos. We went out into the dressing room and talked as Marcus and Nic watched the rest of the show, I’d seen them live so many times and everytime they get better. “are you gonna introduce me or nah?” Cassidy teased nudging me “Lucas, this is Cassidy, Cassidy you know who he is” I said as Luke pulled her in for a hug “I do hugs not handshakes” Luke said before kissing her cheek. She blushed and gave me the finger when I laughed “I SAW YOU GIVE ME THE FINGER” Dylan yelled as he came in “fuck up Clark” I giggled running away from him before he could get me, I ended up running into Leighton and he grabbed me and pushed me into Dylan who tickled me “no, fuck off” I huffed in-between laughing fits. I ran away and sat on Cassidy who was in a conversation with Luke “so where are the other boys?” she asked smiling “they’re at the tattoo place but they’re coming tonight” He said looking her in the eyes. Arms wrapped around me from behind “Hey bub” “Hiiiiii Ollie” I smirked grabbing one of his hands and entwining our fingers. “Wait Luke, is Mikey getting another tat” I laughed as Luke nodded. Andy had fallen asleep on the couch before we knew it. Dylan and Cassidy decided to wake him up by using an air horn beside his head.