Chapter 4

Dylan's POV

Ollie is currently freaking out because Tylah didn't come home last night. Calum and Cassidy looked at each other and smirked mouthing "Mikey"

"Fuck you both" Ollie said looking at Luke, knowing that he told Cassidy about Michael liking tee. "Calm down, I'll go to his and see if she's there okay?" Ash said grabbing his keys and leaving. Brenna woke up and slapped Andy for drawing a penis on her arm whilst she was asleep.

Tylahs POV

Last night I fell asleep besides Mikey on his bed. Fuck. Ollie must be so worried. "Mikey, Mikey wake up" I said nudging him to grab my keys. He rolled back over and his arms suffocated my small frame. "Ugh" I giggled before shutting my eyes again.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" someone yelled barging into Mikey's room. "He, I-" "I'd hurry up and explain before Ollie finds out and this turns awkward" ash stated " he asked me for a hug and I did then I fell asleep, I swear to god" "well don't swear to god it's rude" ash smirked "fuck you I shit my pants" Michael said slapping Ashton's arm. "Okay bye Mikey, I'll see you late yeah?" I smiled leaving his house with Dylan's keys. "I'll meet you there ash" I giggled watching him reverse out of Michael's driveway. I ended up on the other side of town getting the boys the food they wanted. "You're lucky I love you" I laughed walking through the front door. Ollie smiled weakly and took the bag from me. "Oliver Kirby, I swear on your life I did nothing with Michael" Ollie smirked and hugged me "I love you bub" "I love you too Ollie"

"I HAVE NEWS" Cassidy shouted "what is it?" Brenna asked sitting on Ashton's lap "Luke and I are dating" I squealed in excitement at the thought of my two best friends dating "yay" I said releasing Ollie and crushing her in a hug.

"how did he do it?" I asked looking directly at Luke. "I'll tell you later yeah?" She mumbled looking at the floor. "Okay cass" I smiled rubbing her arm. "You okay tee?" Cal asked watching my every move. "Yeah cal, I'm fine" I smiled, he nodded and leant back into the couch.

The truth is, I'm not fine. I'm torn. I love Ollie so much but I think I'm starting to have feelings for Calum. I know I can't do this to either of them so I'll keep it to myself for now...

Sorry for the shitty update xx