Life's a Bitch

Is been a week after we said goodbye, I started to miss him already.Should I call him or not?I think I should probably text him,he's a celebrity.But....He's off tour,so screw it.

"Hey,Niall.I'm Rachel.How's your going?Just wanna ask do you want to hang out..."

"Who the hell are you?",a woman voice cut me off,Oh.

I know what that mean,he is damn celebrity.Pretty girls are ALL around him,it's normal for him.And I don't think it's good for his job if he be friend with me,a normal 17 years old girl.Just too weird and writeable for the media.

"Who's that,babe?",I heard Niall at the back.That's what happen.

"Bitch you should go!",a voice came from my memory from 2012.Then I cut off the call before it was getting too awkward.

I turn off my phone to avoid him to call me.So now I'm insecure,don't know what for.

_________________________________________________________

I went to Starbucks for a drink and to calm myself after all this thing,it's a big deal to me!

"I would like to have a grande Frozen Mocha.Thank you.",I told the selling lady."Sorry,miss.We're out of grande coffee cup.Would you like a venti?Same price.I am so sorry.",she said.

"Fine,okay.",what a rough day.

Hopefully no one's come by and ask me if they can in the same table.Or it will become what KimK said,"It is super awkward."

I saw a blond guy walked by,and I hide my head in my jacket.And I find out it's not Niall.Everybody was staring at me like 'is that girl crazy?'.But what now?!I am scared of blond guy?For the love of god I am literally the weirdest in the world.

"It is super awkward.",what a rough day.

"Oh,hi mama.What you doing?",for the love of god I hate you and fuck my life.

"Hi,Niall,hi!How's your going?I'm doing terrible, and it's a long and complicated story.",I replied him,and he gave me smile then sit down.

"Can you tell me the story?",he asked me.

"Oh no.No.I'm sorry.Just not in the mood,dear.",I answered him.

"Oh,mama you bad girl.",he laughed.

"Oh,dear...",headache,headache.

Life is a bitch.

_________________________________________________________

Went on twitter and find out Niall had found his special girl.Like fuck my life,bye,love y'all,bye◑__◐I am going loca.

Keep reading if you wanna know what really happened to Niall.

Thanks for reading:)