Goodbye Time.

We finish our breakfast,and I paid.Niall looks kinda unhappy,I wonder why.

"Hey Niall,what happen? Why are you look sad?",I asked him.

"Not big deal,but...um,we just met,and we had a pretty good time....except some...you know...",Niall suffered.

"Yeah.That's weird.",I cut him off.

"And we might gonna say goodbye and never meet again....",Niall stared the ground,looking worried about what I will say next.

"Nah,it won't happen anyway.You made the best song ever,and we had some midnight memories really happily, except, you know.And hoping this happen to me in reality is the story of my life.So,you know,strong!",I said to him,I think he knows what I mean.

"You love the Midnight Memories ablum.",he giggled.

"Actually my favorite is Take Me Home,but whatever.",I look at him,he seemed a little better.

"Keep in touch?",he looked into my eyes,I been shocked for a second.I can't let those beautiful blue diamonds get out my mind.

"Never believe when you in love with in first sight,or any celebrity crush.Those are not real.",my mom once said.

I think I just drown in that beautiful blue heaven....

The "Celebrity love in sight crush" is weird.

"Sure,if you want to.But are you want to keep in touch with a normal girl like me?I mean you're cute,and is a celebrity...",I should let he go,he is a big deal,and I'm not.

"I am sure.Don't you dare question me,okay?",Niall was serious.

I felt warm,but....I should not.

"Okay,sure!Of cause,why not?",I am nervous as hell,just like Olly Murs said,"My heart skip skip skip a beat."

Oh my god...

Niall took out a piece of paper form his pocket,and written down some numbers,I hope that is his twitter password.That's a entrance to the amazing heaven.

"Mama,call me maybe.",Niall smile at me.

Niall just gave me his phone number,great!Now we can always keep in touch.....

Wait,

Wait,

What?!!!!

Oh my gosh,I have Niall Horan's phone number!!!! Fangirling so hard.

"Fireproof...",I mumbled.

"Yeah that's our new song...",Niall said to me,he looked confused.

"I mean,sure I will call you!Sure.",I quickly turn back to him.

He smile at me,it was a heavenly experience, I feel so good and comfortable when I'm with him.So much better than the past.

"Oh god is paparazzi!Mama,let's go!Take my hand!",Niall yelled,he took my hand and run away.

Oh gosh,what the hell is happening with my life?

_________________________________________________________

BABY WE'RE FIRRREEEEEEPROOOOOOFFFFFFFFF

I am inzayn because of fireproof. Mama love you,bye!