Life's a Bitch.2(Niall POV.)

Is morning.

And it is morning,a different kind of morning. In my simple days,I got drunk and dead-sleeping till I feel like waking up,and a nice meal will be made by someone usually my friend.

But this time,I woke up with a pretty girl besides me.You might think "Dude,you're lucky?Didn't you?" or "Oh ladies!Good for you."It totally not the same,I don't like this girl at all because management focused me to slept with her,but the most important point is she can't cook,oh my gosh.

I thought it was bad enough,but life's a bitch.

"Who the hell are you?",she said.She just took my phone call,like who the hell she think she is?I get to do something.

'What the hack do you think you're doing?',no,too rude.

'Oh hell no bitch,that's my phone.',NO,NO,NO,too badass for me.Let's act like I liked her.

"Who's that,babe?",I asked,she don't reply.She put down my phone,seemed the call ended.I picked up all my clothes and put it on.

"Don't go.",she moaned.

Ew.

"You should go now.",I am so done with her,"Go!"She wore her clothes and ran out of my house.Those girls were right,'The fault in our management'.

I wonder who called me.

I took out my phone and look at my call history.I was shocked as well.

It says 'Cooking-well-MaMa Rachel'.I rubbed my eyes carefully and it still says Rachel.So life did get worst.Bitchy bitch.

"I should call her."

First call,no one.

Second call,same

Thild call,same.

Fourth call,same.

Fifth call,same.

What the shit happened to her phone?I'm worry.

I started to feel hungry,so I go by Starbucks to buy coffee and some breakfast wraps.

"I would like to have a grande Frozen Mocha.Thank you."

I heard this voive before.

I just got my food and when I amost walk out the the door but something caught my eyes,so I walked by.

"Oh,hi mama.What you doing?",I said to Rachel.

"Hi,Niall,hi!How's your going?I'm doing terrible,and it's a long and complicated story.",she told me,she looked exhausted.Hope she feel good soon,I wonder why.

"Can you tell me the story?",I asked her.

"Oh no.No.I'm sorry.Just not in the mood,dear.",she answered me.She might don't know,but her lips are full of dried coffee.It's so funny made me laugh so hard.

"Oh,mama you bad girl.",I laughed and say.

"Oh,dear...",she rubbed her hair to mess.

This girl really bucks me up for some reason.Is my honor to have her came into my life.

_________________________________________________________

So there's your new chapter. Niall is a good man,he's so nice.Thank you for still or started to read my story.I LOVE you :) -R.