Chapter 15: One. Last. Chance. Nessa.

Amanda's POV.

"How are we going to tell everyone else?" I asked Ashton as I laid on him.

He shrugged in response and munched on a Doritos.

"We have to tell everyone sometime," I stated and he mumbled that he knew.

Right now, everything was perfect. I was snuggled up with my boyfriend, staring at the full moon as the waves crashed against the shore. That perfect moment soon shattered when I realized we'd have to tell everyone. I assumed that they'd probably be okay with it but I still wasn't sure. What if they kicked me out of the group? What if they all laugh?

I soon realized I was having a panic attack when Ashton asked if I was okay. I was now sitting up and couldn't breathe properly.

"Amanda, are you alright?" he asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," I stuttered.

"Why are you breathing so heavily then?" he asked.

"I don't k-know." I lied.

Ashton picked me up and put me on his lap and slowly rocked me back and forth shushing me as he repeatedly kissed my head.

"Seriously, what are you thinking about right now?" he asked.

"Right now, that I'm gonna get kicked out of our 'group'." I said biting on my nail causing some black nail polish to chip off.

"Wow that would never happen Amanda. Everyone loves you, why do you think you'll get kicked out?" he asked.

"Because I'm taking you away from the group because we've started to date. And what will their reactions be when we tell them that we've started to date?" I asked him.

"Look, Michael and Kate are together, has Michael stopped coming to lunch with us? No. So don't worry Amanda." Ashton smiled and I smiled back.

He kissed my jawline and trailed down to my neck. I suddenly felt something I had never felt before, but it gave me a chill and made me breathe out almost. Moan? Yeah, moan.

His lips trailed up to my ear.

"Everyone's going to accept us alright? Everyone has to." he whispered making shivers go down my spine.

I nodded and he nibbled my ear.

"We'll tell them on Monday okay? We've got a whole weekend." Ashton reassured and I nodded again.

He pulled me in for a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Look on the bright side, Christmas break is in a week." Ashton smiled and I almost jumped when I realized.

"Really?! Yay I'm so excited!" I said clapping.

Ashton giggled before saying we should go home which I really didn't want to do. We got into his car and I checked the time to see it was three in the morning. If my mom found out I would be dead in the blink of an eye. We pulled up at my house and we said our goodbyes before I left and walked into the house. I looked around to see nobody was home and heard Ashton's car speeding off. I ran up the stairs and just took everything off until I was in my underwear and slept in that.

-

Amanda's POV.

I was currently in the mall with Kate and Vanessa. Vanessa said he wanted to 'feel like she was part of the group' so she insisted on coming to the mall with us. I texted Calum asking to help get her out of here but he said that it was good for we to come along to get to know her which I really did not want. All I wanted to go out with was Kate.