Chaptet 53: Brag

Amanda's POV.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"You." Mom replied.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Look at my baby," she said and I could tell she was about to cry. "Becoming famous with all these gigs." She said.

"Okay cool now what did you call me for?" I asked.

"I want you to move back in with me." She said.

"What the hell?! No! I hate you and you should know that by now!" I shouted.

"You basically fucking disown me and force me to drop out of school because I have no money and then suddenly want me back because I'm famous and not a hobo!" I screamed.

"That's not true." She said.

"You just wanna brag to your friends that you have a famous daughter right?! Well you can't because I will spread the dirt mom! I have the power, I have fans and am not afraid to do it!" I shouted.

"No, I just want you to come home. We're having a family dinner soon, gramps is coming over, grandma, your cousins, I want them to see you all famous." She said.

"Well they can't because I'm basically not part of you family anymore." I said.

"You will come or I spread the dirt." Mom said.

"Oh yeah? You have no power to." I said.

"I found blades recently. Sent them to a friend, said they were covered in your blood. I post it on your twitter. I know your name on twitter so you can't dodge me. You want the world to know you cut? Don't come to the dinner."

"Mo--"

"Think about it." She said and ended the call.

I angrily threw a pillow on the floor and cried. I just cried. I hated my mom. I hated her so much I could just die over it. I wish Calum was here so we could play that game we created because I had a knife to my throat.

I could end it all here, no pain anymore.

I could simply not have to feel anymore.

My hands began to tremble and I dropped the knife. I couldn't do it. I picked up my phone and texted Calum and Luke telling them to come over because I needed help.

-

Calum's POV.

Amanda texted us once again. I loved helping her honestly. It always works in the end and she's always happy in the end. I knocked on the door and she opened it and I saw Luke already on the couch. I smiled at him and sat next to him.

"Okay basically my mom wants to own me again." She said.

"Woah, what?" Luke asked.

"She also wants me to come to some family dinner just because I'm famous and she can brag about me." She sighed.

"Make up an excuse, say you have a meet n' greet to go to or something." I suggested.

"She'll probably just tag along." Amanda said.

"Well... what do you want us to do then?" Luke asked.

"Comfort me?" she said shakily.

I could tell she was about to cry. Luke motioned her over and she sat in between us.

"I don't want to be famous. I just want to be a normal person with normal friends and a normal boyfriend." She said quietly.

"Well... once you're famous, you can't stop. Everybody loves you." I said.

She sighed and put her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her.

"Let's hope Ashton doesn't come in." Luke said.

"Not now Luke." I said.

"But--"

"This is a friendly gesture." I said.

Luke put his hands up in defense.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded.

Luke slid in Finding Nemo and we watched together. I was still cuddled up with Amanda as she stared at the screen. It didn't even seem like she was watching anymore. She soon shifted over and cuddled with Luke and she mumbled something about both of us needing a turn.

"My mom didn't look for me like that," She said quietly.
"Neither did my dad." She added, close to tears.

I leaned over and leaned on her and she leaned on Luke. I knew all she needed was a little cuddle from the cuddle masters.

"I also have to go to a dinner for her to brag." Amanda said.

"When is the dinner?" Luke asked.

"Tomorrow. She said if I don't go, she'll spread dirt about my self harm." She answered tearing up.

"Then I guess you'll just have to go. You don't need to say anything, or look at anyone. Just eat some free food, and go." I suggested and she nodded.

The movie soon finished and Amanda was deeply asleep on Luke but we were still awake.

"I feel really bad for her." Luke sighed.

"Me too. We need to help her, like, a lot." I said.

"What do we do?" he asked and I shrugged.

"We just hope nothing goes wrong."

-

Amanda's POV.

I slipped on a flannel and skinny jeans and my vans. Today - no, scratch that - right now, I was going to the dinner. I was dreading it. I found out I fell asleep while watching the movie because Calum and Luke both had left a note on the table saying they had to go. I soon pulled up at the driveway of my house. It didn't look different at all. I stepped out the car and rung the bell fixing my flannel slightly. The door swung open and it was mom. I didn't smile but she smiled widely.

"Wow, I didn't actually think you'd come," She said shaking her head, still smiling.

"Come, come in, the whole family is waiting for you." She smiled and basically pushed me in.

"Amanda?" I heard and saw Jeremy.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I wanted it to be like this forever. Jeremy didn't do anything wrong and I still loved him the same way.

{A/N: again incase you don't remember, Jeremy is Amanda's brother}

"Why did you leave?" he asked as we pulled away.

"Because of mom. She really wasn't helping." I replied.

"You didn't even go to school anymore." He said, his vice cracking.

"I know, I'm sorry." I said hugging him once more.

"At least you're not like dad. He never came back, and I hate to admit it, but I was beginning to think you were," Jeremy said.

"And no offence, but I never thought you'd become a famous singer." He laughed slightly and so did I.

"I didn't think so either." I said.

"Nice to see you two catching up." Mom smiled and once she did, my smile was wiped off.

"I'm gonna... go see my room." I said and ran off.

I ran up the stairs and almost gagged at what I saw.

My bedroom was a nursery.