Chapter 38: 3 Months (filler)

Amanda's POV.

3 months left now. The gig went amazingly. Around 50 people came but they all enjoyed it and tweeted about it. The drama about Audrey and Ashton is still going on and I tiny tiny dot inside me is having its suspicions but the rest of me knew that it wasn't true. The only person, well, thing, I could talk to was Mike. Maybe Chris and Henry but Henry got really shy around me but Chris just didn't have the time to talk to me. Neither did the rest of the boys because they were always sleeping and neither did Kate because she always had plans. I couldn't really care less, we weren't friends anymore. My hair was still blonde and blue, Mike was still as small as usual, I still uploaded videos, everything was basically the same. Vanessa and Audrey didn't bother me but Audrey kept trying to get me to think she was dating Ashton but Ashton said he wasn't and I knew he wasn't as well.

Right now, I was writing a few song lyrics here and there. I was excited how there were only 3 months left, half the tour gone, half the tour left. I got to talk to one direction and Ashton got jealous when Niall talked to me it was really funny. Everyone was so nice and I really wished I could meet them in person.

"Do you see me now?" I scribbled down on my notebook.

I sighed and threw my notebook and pencil across the room and rubbed my temple.

"Wanna go to buy some food with me Mike? it'll only be a while." I said as Mike walked into the room.

"Okay, let's go." I said and grabbed a bag and slipped my toms on and put Mike on my shoulder.

I walked out and Mike snuggled back into my neck in fear and I scratched it's head lightly. I walked down and quickly bought some noodles. Two girls screamed behind me and I spun around.

"Are you two okay?!" I asked.

"We fucking love you!" one girl shouted.

"No, I love you more." I smiled.

"Is that Mike?!" she gasped and I nodded.

"He's a little shy. Ashton tweeted about it didn't he?" I asked and they nodded.

"That fucker." I laughed.

"Aww, you really love him don't you?" The other girl asked.

"Yeah," I blushed.

"Anyway, did you guys come to my gig?" I asked.

"Yes oh my god it was fricking amazing! You looked at us but I'm not sure you remember." She laughed.

"Okay, well I'll be off now." I smiled.

We took pictures and I left. Soon, Mike and I were home. I put in a scary movie and we watched it together. There were a lot of moments were I put Mike in front of my face but I didn't care. Today was literally just a lazy day. My phone began to ring and I was surprised that it was Kate.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hey Amanda. Wanna hang out tomorrow? Me, you and a few others?" she asked.

"Um... I don't know. Last time you sort of ditched me." I said.

"Oh come on, I won't. We're gonna go shopping!" she squealed.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 3!" She said and the call ended.

I didn't want to hang out with her again. She ditched me last time and if she didn't again, I probably wouldn't hang out with her anymore.

--
A/N: sorry this was so short!! I'm making the boys come back next chapter bc I have nothing better to write lol.