Off to Tour

Maddie's p.o.v

I lined up my last case next to all the others and stood by the other roadies. You see, I'm a guitar roadie, or technician but I prefer roadie, and today is the first day back on tour with Avenged. We weren't gonna be leaving for another 20 minutes and then we wouldnt be stopping for 2 hours. 

I'd known Avenged for about 6 years and have worked with them for 4. I used to be quite close to Syn but somethings happened causing us to stay distant. After that, in order to keep away from Brian, I stopped talking to the rest of the band. They all tried to talk to me but I refused. Now we greet if we pass each other.

I groaned and sat on the wall near the bus. This will be another 6 months stuck on a tour with the guy who ruined me. I shook my head, feeling the usual feelings I had when I thought of him. I looked down at my phone to check the time, seeing there was still 15 minutes. As I looked up, a shadow seemed to block out the light in my direction. I turned and saw Zacky holding a cup of probably coffee and smiling at me.

"Hey Madds" He grinned, sitting next to me and handed me the cup. "Got this for you"

"Thanks Zack" I said quietly, looking down.

"Cmon, Madds. We miss you. Please talk to us again" He whined. I sighed. This would happen every time we saw each other but I couldnt, not after all that happened. "I know you and Brian dont get along but still, you get along with us"

"He is your best friend, I'm not. I'm not gonna get involved"

"Pleaseee"

"Noooo"

"Maddison-Ace Iero" He began sternly. "I dont care if Brian has a problem. The rest of us love you and miss you-"

"So he doesnt?" I asked sadly finally looking up at Zacky. His face softened and dropped a little.

"No, not that he doesnt. Well.. I dont know. He doesnt like it if you're brought up in conversation so.."

"Yeah he doesnt. I'll make it difficult for you guys"

"Alright. I'm gonna compromise. You and the rest of us, except Brian, go out for food tomorrow night. I pay" He grinned hopefully.

"No. Okay, I'm gonna compromise, you and me, just us, go for coffee. I pay for myself"

"If that means I get to hang out with you then I'm up for it. Tomorrow, I'll meet you outside your bus at 11:45am"

"Alright, see you then Zack" I half smiled. "Okay, I gotta get onto the bus"

"Bye Madds" He shouted as I wandered to the tour bus I'd be staying in.

"Hey Madd, saved you the bunk opposite mine" Jack, my closest friend here, grinned pointing at the bunk on the right at the top.

"Jack you do realize I'm short right? I'm not gonna reach" I laughed. He chuckled and shrugged.

"I can give you a boost"

Brian's p.o.v

Zacky finally came back after talking to her. I glared at him as he approached, holding a wide grin on his face. I checked behind him to see she was getting into the bus. I cant say I didnt miss her but there's no way we'll be talking.

I shook my head to rid myself of those thoughts and stormed off to our bus. I had to get out. Another 6 months of pain.

Zacky's p.o.v

"So she agreed to go for coffee with you tomorrow?" Jimmy asked. I nodded. "Why couldnt we go?"

"She'd barely go with me. She doesnt want us choosing her over Brian"

"But we arent. We havent talked in a year" Matt frowned. "He really hurt her huh?"

"Yeah. Do you think he misses her at all?" I asked. Madds looked like she was gonna start crying when I said about not knowing if Brian missed her. In all honesty, I dont know if he does. I want to say he does but he doesnt show it.

"I dont know" They all shrugged. "I think he does" Jimmy nodded.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he acts the same as when someone mentions Brian to Madds and she obviously misses him, so he must miss her"

"Couldnt we ask him?" Johnny asked.

"I dont know. He'd probably get pissed off-.. Then again when doesnt he?" I chuckled. 

"Damn I miss the old days when we all got along and loved each other, especially those two" Jimmy sighed as we headed toward our own bus where Brian was, probably downing a beer. Something he's done a lot since Maddie 'left'.

"Yeah same" we all agreed. We clambered into the bus and sat on the sofa or floor. Brian came in, sipping at a beer as he stared down at his phone.

"So, should we work out a set list?" Matt asked, trying to rid the tension. We all nodded, including Brian and sat down with us as Johnny grabbed paper and a pen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are, another Synyster Gates story. Hope you all enjoy this one.