vingt quatre

"I'm nervous." Jungkook said as the three stood in front of the hair salon.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, pushing his glasses further up his nose, a very cute gesture Jungkook was still not used to.

"He always is when we go to the hair salon. When he was a kid he even cried." Sangmin sighed, running a hand through her shoulder length hair.

"Mom!" Jungkook piped, Taehyung chuckling behind them, before taking a step towards the salon.

"Come on, we'll be late for the appointment." He said, grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him inside under the caring gaze of Sangmin.

Once all three of them were situated at a station with stylist at their side was when Jungkook really started to panic. He absolutely hated hair salons because they always cut too much hair and the sound of the scissors snapping and the sight of his strands falling on the tiled floors was just terrifying to him.

"Can i, get an undercut, and a very. small. trim. Please." he said, as stiff as a rock.

His hair stylist, who was a short woman with red hair pulled into a messy bun smiled and nodded, lowering his seat to be able to reach his head comfortably.

"You seem very stiff." She said with a soft smile. "Don't worry i'll take care of you well."

Jungkook cleared his throat, nodding as she towel dried his damp hair.

He looked at his reflexion as she pinned his hair and got out a shaver, changing the guard and plugging it, then hearing the horrifying buzzing sound.

He scooped his phone out of his pocket, nervously typing out a text.

She pulled out the shaver, i swear i'll end up bald.

why are you texting me, i'm literally on the other side of the room.

So what, you want me to yell out to you??

good point
So what's the problem?

can't you hear it? she's shaving my head!!

That's the point of an undercut you dumbass

baby i need mental support, please work with me here

ew don't call me baby

ok ouch

don't take it personally, i just hate the nickname.

k
how're things on your side?

pretty chill, but she's been snipping my hair for a while now and i can't stand the small talk.

you'll have to keep texting me then, baby ;)
how dare you leave me on read

"There, you're done." The hairstylist said after letting the flat iron trough Jungkook's hair one last time.

The teen looked up from his phone to his reflexion in the mirror, inspecting his face from different point of views, feeling weird at how light his head felt and running his head through the shave on the back of his head.

"This looks good." he nodded, then turning to the red haired stylist. "thank you."

She nodded, then walking away and leaving Jungkook to stand up and stretch after his haircut, checking himself out in the mirror one last time.

He turned around, just in time for Taehyung to stand up from his own seat.

The older already looked so damn sexier from the back, with his short hair finally revealing his nape instead of uneven strands falling randomly done his neck, Taehyung turned around, gaze quickly catching Jungkook's, who stopped breathing at the sight.