Fujoshi Fever: A Shared Secret Part 2

Singto drew in a deep breath and exhaled a hum of contentment which drew Krist's attention. Although they had access to the whole pool, they had settled naturally next to one another with little space between. He could see the tension that Singto normally carried was absent. His partner had a tendency to work too hard and his perfectionism usually led to unnecessary stress. Being able to take a few hours off had done wonders, not having a need to perform or live up to someone else's standards.

"You ok?"

"Mm. Actually, better than usual."

Krist grinned. "Swimming always helps to de-stress. At least I think so. I come out here often when I can't sleep and swim laps. Good exercise too."

"Hm." Singto chuckled and shifted, the water lapping lightly against the cement edge, slightly nervous. "Hey, Kit, can I ask you a question?"

"Hmm? What?"

"Ever wondered what it would be like?"

Krist shifted to look inquiringly at Singto, "Wonder what what would be like?"

There was a moment of silence, before Krist heard Singto say quietly, "What it would be like to kiss without the camera and a director dictating."

"Kiss who...you mean us kissing? Like, for real kissing?"

Singto nodded, but did not look at Krist, keeping his eyes firmly trained on the grass on the other side of the fence beyond the lounge chairs. He had intended to tease Krist's inner fujoshi, but found himself affected. The words sounded better in his head, but out loud they actually sounded ridiculous.

He felt the water displacement as Krist put his feet on the bottom of the pool and stood in the chest deep water. Singto chanced a side look and saw Krist staring at him in shock. He heard the faint words, "Are you serious?"

Singto put his own feet on the floor of the pool and drew a deep breath before turning toward Krist. In for a satang, in for a baht. His own courage was being tested, but he decided that he was going to go through with it, if Krist was willing. "Yes."

Mind racing, Krist didn't know what to really say. He could tell that Singto was waiting for an answer. To kiss Singto, not for the sake of a character, fan club, or photo shoot, but for the sake of the experience for himself? The thought was outrageous! However, he couldn't say that he wasn't curious; otherwise, he would have never read all those fanfictions with them personally as characters- Krist and Singto, not just Arthit and Kongpob.

"Kit? You can say no."

"...Ok."

Singto was surprised, but he thought he had better make absolutely sure. "Ok? Kit, are you sure? I am serious. You don't have to if you don't want to."

The response was hesitant, but Krist drew in a shuddering breath and committed. He could see Singto worried that he had actually pushed him into the decision. "I'm sure."

Nerves spiked through both as each were hesitant to make the first move while metaphorical butterflies came alive as they made and held eye contact. Finally, Singto decided since it was his suggestion in the first place, he stepped forward. He heard Krist's quiet intake of air, and nearly lost the will to follow through, until he saw the hint of a shy blush, but curious desire in his eyes, especially since he did not step backwards.

Singto took another step forward, his own nerves on hyperdrive as he gently put one hand on Krist's cheek and the other naturally went to his waist, a move that Krist mirrored just as naturally. Krist's other hand nervously latched onto Singto's forearm, the sounds of the night fading as the only awareness was each other. Singto gave Krist one last opportunity to back out, as he leaned forward and breathed the word on his lips, his eyes darting back and forth between Krist's eyes, "Positive?"