Wolves of Storm Pack

Info

Founder: Stormymoon

Tradition: They believe in Moon Pack.

Territory: Their territory consists of a large forest and a more clear area, with a large river in the middle of it full of fish and a small island off to the side. 

Prey: Rabbits, deer, eagles, hawks, falcons, owls, foxes, cats, hedgehogs, porcupines, otters, beavers, possums, raccoons, badgers, ducks, swans, large fish, and sloths. Voles, bats, large toads, medium-sized fish, and medium-sized birds are considered half of a meal, while mice, shrew, weasels, small birds, small bats, small fish, frogs, and small toads are more like a snack that wolves can eat while still out hungry with no repercussions if they're hungry.

Camp: Their camp is a clearing of land with some trees for cover which is half-way surrounded by a lake, so if you want to get in quickly you have to swim. There's an entrance to a very large cave where half of the camp is, including the nursery and healer's den, while the leader's den is a more visible hollow on the top of it, overlooking the camp.

Rivals: Hyenas, big cats, vultures, sometimes badgers and foxes

Predators: Bears, condors

Other: They know how to swim.

Leader

Name: Swiftmoon

Gender: Dog

Age: 42 moons

Sexuality: Aro

Appearance: A tall, broad-shouldered dog with a rough silver pelt. He has black speckles down his head, neck, back, and tail, as well as some scattered around his strong paws. He has fiery, determined orange eyes and one crooked fang.

Personality: He's very determined and does not waver easily. He doesn't often depend on others' opinions, and is very independent. He is likely to jump to conclusions and stick by them, and often holds grudges, unable to change his mind or admit he's wrong. He does care about his pack greatly though, and defends it at every chance, being very protective of them. He does know when to put down his guard though, and tries his best to be passive at gatherings, though his anger does slip through sometimes. He is mature and knows what choices to make, though he does sometimes follow his rules too strictly though.

Reputation: He is the stern leader of Storm Pack. Most wolves in other packs are somewhat intimidated by him, but the leaders are usually close enough to him to know he's not as aggressive as he seems at first glance. Storm Pack thinks of him as a strong, brave leader, though he is a little unpredictable.

Backstory: He is the one who thought Spidertuft was evil, WIP

Other: On death row (will die in roleplay). Sorrelsky's uncle

Themesong: Unchosen

Deputy

Name: Sorrelsky (Me)

Gender: She-wolf

Age: 28 moons

Sexuality: Bi