Safe and Sound

Recording #1

        My name is Jacob Lambert, reporting from an isolated town called Rocky hills. I'm here to document interesting things going around here, and investigate the infamous Cult, that people used to tell in their scary stories. So come with me and discover, The Weird Tales. *beep*

Damn this assignment. My Boss from the Tv network sent me here to boost the show's ratings

This show is Bad, but the network want it, cus the ratings begins to boost again cus it's october,

it means Halloween time. The Show is all about "Weird", Ghost, monsters and Satanic cults. 

They're all Joke for me. I don't believe in that stupid thing they call supernatural. It's Horseshit.

But I am a great Journalist, and a losing one. because i'm they say i'm too old for some assignment.

Like, please, I'm only 41 for christ sake. and now they dump me from Murder case to Supernatural shit.

 So yeah, they send me to nowhere. The one who drived the helicopter, blindfolded me, because the place needs to be secret, said the pilot.

When we arrived, in a small isolated town. The pilot, led me to a pavilion were this people, who maybe the town residence, gathered.

They greeted me with a smile and welcomed me with foods and Happy faces, which is i liked for the first time in my career as a garbage reporter.

They're all dancing and having fun, then this bell sound silenced the whole place.

A some kind of Priest, who wears a Red Robe and holds a wooden staff walked in front of the stage.

"Good Morning Children... We are here to Welcome a Brother from another world. Let's all feast and dance to the music of our Saviour." The Priest walked towards me and greeted me with a smile.

They are now dancing in this Weird religous music. The women starts to dance, or shall i call stretching in mid air. and all men just stares at the ceiling.

Then in nowhere, a pair of women with a head of a rabbit, hold my arms. "Let us, Lead you to your Cabin."

Recording #2

        Im in this cabin, leaded by this women with rabbit heads. The cabin was quite cozy I might say and they're all nice, it's like they love visitors and having one is common to them. I just wonder why do they keep this place as a secret if they love having visitors. *beep*

Those women gives me the creeps, and whats with this rabbit costumes. I just can't wait to go home.

I planned to have an interview with their 'Priest' so I can get a great scoop and money of course.

They reserve a time for my interview this night in the pavilion infront of the town people. at first, I refuse to have the interview in front of the people but they got angry, so I take the midnight talk show with the priest.

I woke up seeing a buffet of foods infront of my bed. Then this weird lady in white dress helped me up. " Sir, eat now so you can have enough energy for the interview and the feast this night." "What feast?" I asked nervously.  "It's a feast for our god, every year, when the blood moon shows. We all feast in front of our god.". I swallowed, "ummm... okay thank you." She left after that, damn it,  they're all so eerie.