It Was There.

Mannequins, scares the hell out of me since i was a child.

My Brother used to scare me when we were younger. He owns a head of a mannequin from my

Father's Mannequin factory. My Father used to talk to me about owning the factory, but i always

refuse, because of my "Silly" Reasons that my father used to hate. So, the factory was given to

my Brother when Dad died. I continued my studies as a college student in a decent University

With a help by my Brothers Factory, which i am thankful.

One Day, I got a call from my hometown. My aunt said that my brother had a heart attack, and

He's Critical in the Hospital. So, i rushed to the Bus just to go home.

I travelled for 4 hours straight from my university Dorm, just to check my brother if he's okay.

I arrived midnight at the hospital, after a long trip.

I rushed to the stairs, rather than the Elevator.

In the Fifth floor, i saw my aunt outside the ICU were my brother was said confined, criticaly.

I rushed to my Aunt, and Hugged her. She's crying all day long outside the ICU.

My aunt said, that my Brother had a heart attack alone in his house, and unfortunately

Hit his head on the floor. He got a serious injury in his skull.

My aunt asked me to check the factory in the town, because she left it open when she heard

The Horrible news about my brother. My Aunt used to help my brother in the factory since

He got it when we were younger.

I drived with my aunt's car in the middle of the night just to check the shop.

When i arrived, i felt fear from those Mannequins.

I said to myself "Just Check the office then lock the damn Door that's it." I conviced myself.

I slowly open the door, and pushed the switch from the side of the wall,

Illuminating, hundreds of Pale Mannequins in the corridor. I am so sweaty like hell.

I started walking slowly, straight not even looking at them.

But i can't Resist, i slowly looked at one of them... And it was staring at me.

Those Souless eyes, damn, i can feel my heart beat go fast.

I walk faster than before, My fear just can't handle it.

I made it, to the door, of the office. I checked inside, and the lights are open and

the security system is also on. I was about to turn off the Lights in the Mannequin room, but

something got my eye in the security Monitor.

One of the mannequins facing right on the camera. It gives me,

Chills all over my body. I pressed next in the keyboard, which it leads me to the Hallway footage

leading here at the office. Something moved in the corner where the mannequins where placed.

The Video was blurry, and all i can see is something, moves.

I heard sounds outside the door so i checked it out.

And in my horror. One of them was standing in the middle of the Hallway, facing on me.

"Holy Shit..." that's the only thing i can hear in my mind. The Mannequin starts to move.

It walks, so slow. You can see him, Walks like a real human.

I closed the door quickly, and locked it.

It knocks in the door, and all i can do is to sit in the corner.

I was about to call with my Cellphone, but there's no signal.

The Telephone in the office was off, and theres no weapon or something i can use to protect myself.

It knocks slowly. usualy three times at once.

It knocked again, but only one hard knock.

It suddenly speak, "Open This" it said to me with it's rusty voice.

I looked at the security monitor, but surprisingly everyone of them is in place now.

I slowly crawl to the door, and peek underneath.

Theres no one outside, but the only thing i see unusual.

i crawIed back to the monitor and looked closely in it, but the mannequin who knocked is missing.

I heard a knock again, but soft. "It was there" he said.

"Look closely...."

I stood straight, like i can't feel anything. Because the voice i heard, is right on my back.