Finally remembering and Just found out

Yuma's POV
"Today's my birthday today yeah hoo!" Yuma told Astrel as he jumped out of his bed and put on his usual outfit. "Although,  I had a weird dream I was about 5 or 6 and I saw this boy who looked older than me I remember I was crying and he was rubbing my head saying it's okay just go with the flow cause even though today was bad I'm sure tomorrow will be better." Yuma said to Astrel as he was starting to walk the stairs.
"Do you remember his face?" Astrel asked intrigued by Yuma's weird dream.
"No but it was familiar the way he talked ah well it's just a dream probably nothing serious." Yuma stated to Astrel when he finally got downstairs he saw everyone in his family sitting around the table.
"Um What's going?" Yuma asked.
"Yuma, I have something I want to tell you. Yuma your adopted." Yuma's mom stated sadly.
"WHAT?!" Yuma asked and yelled in a way of surprised.
"We adopted you. Your birth parents were always busy so they put you up for adoption and we adopted you." Yuma's mom continued.
" Well great only on my birthday do I get the depressing news!" Yuma said obviously upset but he then sighed.
"Can I go out? I need a few moments to myself." Yuma asked his mom who nodded her head yes so Yuma left the house.

Yusaku's POV
Yusaku was in a dream he knew it but it was happening before he got kidnapped a young boy a year or two younger than Yusaku ran up to him.
"Onii-San, Can we go get some ice cream?" The kid asked but before Yusaku could asnwer his alarm went off.
"Great School!" Yusaku said sarcastically as he picked up his duel disk.
"Um Playmaker you okay? It's Saturday so no school." Ai asked talking through the duel disk.
"Okay, well I heard about this place called Heartland so why don't we visit?" Yusaku stated grabbing a backpack and packed snacks and drinks before putting on his school uniform then slung his backpack onto his left shoulder as he started heading for the bus stop. 'Who was that boy and why was he calling me Onii-San?' Yusaku was thinking.

Hey Guys so this is the end of my first book last time I check Onii-San means Big Brother in Japanese but I might have mixed it up with another word until the chapter Bye!