Giving him back his duel disk (Ai included)

Hey guys quick Author Note. The majority of this chapter is Yuma's POV until the end so please bear with it!

Yuma's POV 

As Yuma woke up from last night he remembered that he needed to give Ai back to Yusaku so he got up and got dressed today since he was lazy  he put on his school uniform and grabbed his backpack and put  Ai inside because if he was walking around carrying a duel disk then people would think he was wanting to duel then he ran out of his house and started looking around for Yusaku when all of a sudden.

"What are you doing Yuma?" He turned around and saw

 "Tori!" Yuma yelled hugging the mint colored hair girl.

"I'm trying to find a boy named Yusaku he dropped his duel disk and I wanted to give it back!" Yuma explained and gave Tori a description of Yusaku then the two of them started searching for him when 2 hours later.

"Yuma!" A male voice yelled when Yuma turned around he saw

"Yusaku! Um you left your duel disk at my house last night when you dropped me off so here it is." Yuma told Yusaku before opening up his backpack and handed him his duel disk.

"Thank you so much Yuma!" Yusaku told him before leaving 

"Bye!" Yuma shouted waving as Yusaku waved back.

Yusaku's POV 

As soon as he was alone Ai popped out of his duel disk 

"Hey Yusaku that kid was really nice he left me sleep in his room and introduced himself before telling me it was time to go you could learn a thing or two from him." Ai told Yusaku but Yusaku didn't answer 

'Why do I feel like I know him from somewhere?' Yusaku thought to himself 

"Oh well  that's a mystery for tomorrow." Yusaku said out loud earning him questions from Ai.

Hey Guys Shadow-Chan here sorry the chapter is so short but also after Wednesday I'm going to be offline until late July  early August because my parents signed me up for summer camp until then as such this story will also be on hold I'm sorry. Bye my little kitsunes!