Having a Sleepover at Yuma's!

Yuma's POV
I want to get to know Yusaku better so maybe I could ask him to sleep over tonight if I can find him today so I walked down the steps to find my adopted mom "Hey mom! Can I have someone sleepover tonight?" I asked her.
"Sure Yuma! As long as you and them don't stay up to late." His mom told him.
"Thanks mom!" Yuma shouted before going outside and started walking around before falling down "Ow!" Yuma said out loud.
"Sorry Yuma." The boy said as he offered him his hand.
"Thanks Yusaku!" Yuma told Yusaku as he opened his eyes "Oh yeah would you and Ai like to sleepover at my place tonight?" Yuma asked as he was finally up on his feet.
"Well okay! Let me go get my backpack!" Yusaku told him as he ran away and then came back carrying a hiker backpack and then let Yuma lead him back to his house. "Mom! I'm back! I brought my friend with me!" Yuma shouted before running upstairs to his room. "Welcome to my room Yusaku!" All of a sudden Ai appeared out of the duel disk "Hey where's Astrel?" Ai asked Yuma when the white and blue ghost appeared saying "I'm right here Yuma didn't need me so I took a nap so what do you need Ai?" Astral asked Ai. "Why do you look a Ignis?" Ai asked causing Astral to shrug "I honestly don't know why." Astral answered before he and Ai got in a conversation about their owners, what they liked doing, and challenging each other to smart offs.
"Man this is a noise place now." Yusaku stated but Yuma just laid on his hammock.
"Just go with the flow Yuku." Yuma told Yusaku as he was laying down and looked at Yusaku's questioning face "What?"
Yuma asked him. "Why did you call me Yuku?" Yusaku asked him.
"I was bored and was lazy so I came up with a quick nickname Yuku." Yuma answered until they heard Yuma's mom calling them down for dinner. As they all came down and started talking until "You know you look a lot like Yuma even though I wouldn't know because when we adopted Yuma his parents were vague if whether or not he had siblings." Yuma's adopted mother mentioned very calmly.
"Mom!" Yuma yelled and Yusaku looked at Yuma and said "Wait your adopted!?" Yusaku asked surprised.
"He didn't tell you oh whatever let's just finish our food." Mom spoke to Yusaku.
As they finished their food Yusaku and Yuma went upstairs
"So why didn't you tell me you were adopted?" Yusaku asked Yuma. "Because I just met you when I learned and I didn't want to be like Hi I'm Yuma today's my birthday and I just learned I was adopted." Yuma responded before going on his hammock. "Whatever let's just go to bed alright?" Yuma asked. "Okay night Yuma." Yusaku told him before pulling out some blankets from his bag and laid his head on a pillow Yuma lent him.
Yusaku's POV
I can't believe he didn't tell but he did just know when we met and we hardly ever hang out whatever I'll deal with this when I get home cause I'm to lazy and I'm tired.

Hey guys I finally made another chapter yes! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this but bye for now my little kitsunes!