Finally Meet

Yusaku's POV
Yusaku gets off at the bus stop in Heartland as he starts walking he walks into another person.
"Ow... No offense but couldn't watch where your going?" The other boy asked when Yusaku opened his eyes he saw a boy with navy blue hair with two dark pink bangs that went upwards.
"Sorry, I'm new here and I just got off the bus." Yusaku told the kid rubbing his head 'Wow this kid is like 1 or 2 years younger than me.' Yusaku thought
"My name's Yusaku and your's is?" Yusaku asked him holding out his hand.

Yuma's POV
Yuma suddenly remembered something
         -Flashback-
"Onii-San! I was bullied again." Little Yuma said to a younger 7 or 8 year old Yusaku held him close in a brotherly hug.
"It's okay Yuma, remember just go with the flow and maybe tomorrow it'll be better than before." Yusaku asnwered as he lightly rubbed Yuma's back.
"Okay Yusa, I'll remember!" Yuma told him.
       -Flash Forward-
"Are you okay?" Yusaku asked him and waved his hand side to side.
"Yuma! My name is Yuma, Nice to meet you Yusaku." Yuma asnwered but though so this was the boy I dreamed about but it turned out to be a memory so he's my older brother.
"Are you sure your okay let's take you back home okay?" Yusaku asked Yuma.
"Fine." Yuma asnwered to Yusaku and let the older boy take to his home and Yuma gave directions.
"Bye Yusaku! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow?" Yuma told Yusaku.
"Yeah until Tuesday because we have a three day school vacation." Yusaku answered before leaving and after he left Yuma was tired so he went up to his room and took a nap on his bed.

Okay so I was bored and I'm going to say it took about an hour and a half for Yusaku to get to his hometown to Heartland Yuma's hometown. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!