3

Before Jenny stopped speaking, she didn't lie much unless needed. She didn't really think that doctors and patients or friends would lie, but she was proven wrong from the time she was in the hospital.

It made her wonder if her therapist lies too, Jenny didn't necessary speak to her, she even refused to use the tablet. Having a therapist made her feel crazy and sick.

She didn't want to talk, she knew she would when she was ready, or maybe one day she would say something accidentally or randomly.

Telling a stranger about her life and why she doesn't talk or why she did what she did, wouldn't happen. She was most likely going to tell her family than a therapist.

Jenny walked the halls of the hospital, her tablet in her arms, as she looked around for one of her friends so she can find out the latest drama going on.

She normally didn't like drama, but when you're in a hospital, there's not much you can do but it seemed like her friends thought the opposite, always breaking rules and causing drama.

"JJ!"

Jenny froze at the familiar voice and nickname, she seemed to go from shock to disbelief because there was no way, no way this could happen, or that she could be here.

Jenny slowly turned around and a grimace appeared on her face, a single letter slipped from her mouth, "T..."

Tiffany, who was right in front of her, grinned hearing her, "you almost said my name!"

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in college?"

"I wanted to see my little sister, we haven't talked in a long time. Plus skipping a day wont end my scholarship." Tiffany told her, the bright smile still in her face.

Jenny sighed knowing Tiffany is going to stick with her the whole day no matter what she says.

_  _  _

Jenny sat in her room, her sister with her talking about how she should decorate the room while she was stuck here, make it more homey, but honestly she wasn't really listening.

And Jenny was never happier to see Emma walk in her room, "hey Jenny, did you know that-" Emma cut herself off when her eyes landed on Tiffany who was next to Jenny in bed, "oh hi."

Tiffany stood up smiling, holding her hand towards her, "hi, I'm Jenny's older sister, Tiffany. Are you a friend of JJ's?"

"I'm Emma." She nodded, shaking her hand with a polite smile before turning to Jenny mouthing, 'JJ?'

'Shut up.' Jenny mouthed back before grabbing her tablet, quickly typing, "know what?"

"About Jordi's mother. She's here." Emma imformed her.

Jenny frowned confused, "how-isn't he's mother dead? He lied?"

And so Emma imformed her of everything that she missed, Tiffany asking questions every now and then and than being confused or amused.

Jenny wouldn't ever admit it but she kind of liked it spending time with Emma and her sister, but she could never forget what happened.

_  _  _

Later at night, Jenny entered her therapist's room and closed the door. Her therapist, Isabella, stopped digging through her bag and looked at her patiently as she typed. "I'm ready to talk, well type."

_  _  _

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know where to put her, that's why it took awhile to write. That's why it's also not very good but I tried.