The Gang Reacts to the Fandom Part 1

There were a chorus of screams. And the entire cast of Carmen Sandiego fell into a theater. Carmen, Zack and Ivy were the first to get up. Though, Carmen had a hard time since she was still recovering from Coach Brunt's death hug, but Ivy and Zack helped her up.
EVERYONE was there. Tigress, Le Chèvre, El Topo, Coach Brunt, Shadowsan, Dr. Bellum, Countess Cleo and Professor Maelstrom. And of course, Chase Devineaux, Julia Argent and Chief.

"Ughh....where are we?" Ivy asked, Carmen's gaze focused on her surroundings.

"Looks like....some sort of...movie theater..?" Carmen said, her grey eyes searching for more things that could give her a better idea of where they are. Then, she found a note on the ground in front of her. She frowned, picking the piece of paper up.
She unraveled it, seeing that it was an anonymous note to...her?

Le Chèvre, El Topo and Tigress were full on staring at her. Even if she wasn't looking at them, she can feel the looks of anger being shot at her.
"Black Sheep." Carmen looked up from the note and found the whole faculty staring at her. But it was Dr. Bellum who said her old name.

Carmen glared at them. "Y'know, I really hate that name. It reminds me of how naive I was back then to realize what the Villains' International League of Evil was really up to. So, let me keep this brief. Don't look at me, don't talk to me, and don't touch me ever again." She said coldly, surprising Zack and Ivy. They've never seen Carmen this angry before. Especially when it comes to VILE.
The faculty was surprised, even Shadowsan. Even if he was secretly on her side, he's never seen her like this. Same with the rest of them.

Julia smiled. She knew it. Carmen didn't work for VILE, she worked against them. Chief looked at Carmen, her face full of surprise.
'Those people are the faculty of VILE. And Sandiego seems to be against them. Was Agent Argent right? Is Carmen's MO really stealing from other thieves?' Chief thought, taking a glance at the VILE operatives. Noting their looks of rage being sent Carmen's way. Well, that confirms her theory. Carmen is on ACME's side. Not VILE's.

"LE FEMME ROUGE!" Chase Devineaux exclaimed, stating the obvious. Ivy and Zack silently laughed at Chase's nickname for Carmen.
"Agent Devineaux, do not try to subdue Ms. Sandiego. She's on our side." Chief said, making Chase freeze when he was about to run at Carmen. Carmen raised an eyebrow at Chief. The VILE faculty looked at each other, was Carmen working with ACME secretly?

Le Chèvre frowned. "How many nicknames does he have for Sandiego?"

Carmen was about to give a snide remark but Ivy chimed in.
"Oh he has the most creative names! Le Femme Rouge, The Crimson Shadow, The Scarlet Ski Devil, etc. etc." Ivy babbled, smirking when she saw Chase's face flush red in embarrassment.

"And who might you be?" Countess Cleo asked, she knew the familiar young boy that was once a Duke from her dinner party in Amsterdam, but not this young girl.
"None of your business, Cleo." Carmen said from beside Ivy, noticing how the Countess glared at her.

Carmen turned her gaze back to the note left for her to find. Ivy and Zack turned to look at her.
         "Whatcha got there, Carm?" Zack asked, referring to the note (obviously). Everyone else in the room looked at her, waiting for some sort of clue of where they are.

        "It's a letter from....the author..? It says..."

        "Dear Carmen,

         Just so you know, you and the others are in between dimensions. In my dimension, you're all a part of a TV show specifically named called "Carmen Sandiego". And you all can guess who the main character is. If you want to get out of here, view the content I have set up for you on a flash drive that's somewhere in the room. It'll only take you a day to view it all.