Until The End (Red Crackle)

"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."

    —- Wizard of Oz 

WARNING: there are mentions of sex and adult humor so if you do not like these topics then I suggest you either skip the parts containing them or you DO NOT read the story at all.

Overall...

     Happy Reading!

                 CARMEN SANDIEGO

                            𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑇𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑

    Carmen and Gray met up with Zack and Ivy at their rendezvous, hand in hand. And the two Bostonians were surprised to say the least.

    They didn't expect Carmen to work with Graham or Gray or whatever his name was and then become his girlfriend. But if Carmen trusts him, then so do they.

   But it doesn't mean they shouldn't be cautious.

  "C'mon, we have to book a suite at a hotel." Carmen said, as she and Gray got in the back seat. Their hands still laced together.

   "You guys are livin' the high life, huh?" Gray asked Carmen, about to kiss Carmen's cheek before she pushed him away with her index finger.

   "Not now, lover boy. Maybe later." Carmen said, giving Gray a visible smirk. Which made the young Aussie pout at her.      

  Carmen smiled, laughing. "Fine, one kiss." She said, leaning in and kissing Gray full on the lips.

    From the front, Ivy watched Carmen kiss Gray with pure jealousy. She always had a crush on Carmen since the beginning, but she didn't realize it until the team's recent mission in Dubai.

    Ivy snapped her eyes back to the road before Carmen and Gray can notice she was looking at them. As Zack drove to their destination, Ivy snuck glances back at the new couple.

   But once they got to the hotel, she decided to cut back on them.

   Carmen booked a suite for four and was given their room key.

   She bid the receptionist a thank you and the team was off to their room. And Gray walked beside her.

    "So, what now, Le Femme Rouge?" Gray asked, using a really bad mocking French accent.

   "For now, we just relax. We have some time when Player is encrypting the next entry." Carmen said, as the group made it to their room.

   "The kid who's always inside your ear?"

    "Yup. I remember mentioning him once, though." Carmen said. "On the train."

   Gray hummed, wrapping an arm around Carmen's waist. "Yeah, I think I remember that too. So, what is there around here we could do, Little-Miss-walking-geography book?"

   Carmen laughed. "We'll just have to get a pamphlet from the lobby in the morning."

  "Sounds good." Gray said.

   Carmen inserted the key into the slot built into the door knob and once the light on the top turned green, she took it out and opened the door.

   Zack and Ivy immediately went to raid the kitchenette they had and Carmen went to the couch. Sitting down and pulling out her laptop.

    Player showed up on her computer screen. "Hey, Red. How's the room?" He asked, smirking in amusement.