Chapter 4; First afternoon

Because you never got to collect your things from your old house, you had no phone, no clothes, and no hair brush. You had to use the extra one they had around for SELOZAR. He had never used it so you were okay. 

You'd been sitting around all day because you weren't allowed outside until school tomorrow. Alone said he'd take you all because he didn't trust any of you. But you had to wait, you had only just had breakfast.  You were sitting next to ULEANRA, who was coloring. SELOZAR was washing dishes and Alone had gone outside. 

You stood up and begun to walk up the steps before the front door opened. Alone stepped in before sitting on the couch. You ignored it and went into your room. You didn't shut the door just incase Alone didn't like that. You picked up the brush SELOZAR gave you, and begun to brush your long hair. Your hair took a long time to brush, maybe like 10 minutes? You sat down on the cot and continued to brush your hair. 

When you finished brushing your hair, you stood up and walked over to the window. It was snowing again, the snow looked very deep. You looked away and walked out of your door and down the steps to Alone hitting SELOZAR. You watched in horror from the stairs. When Alone was done he looked at you then to ULEANRA and walked outside in the snow. 

You rushed over to SELOZAR and helped him up. He didn't seem to have any cuts just a few bruises. He shook his head no at you vigorously. He had told you Alone didn't like when anybody helped his victims.  You still helped him get up any way checking to make sure he was okay. "BAD" Alone said from behind you before kicking you onto the floor. Tears rolled down your face, you were sobbing. He hadn't done anything more than that.

You got up by yourself, SELOZAR and ULEANRA couldn't help without getting hurt themselves. You understood, you wouldn't want to get hurt either. The clock read '1:32'. At this point, you wanted to go to school at this point. Just to get away from Alone. You'd only been here one day and it was already hell. You wish you just stayed in the snow. SELOZAR had told you that there was no escape, he told you that if you tried you would be hurt so badly. You looked at all his scars, you knew he wasn't lying. 

 After awhile of standing up, you  turned around and asked Alone "Can I please have a bag for my school stuff..?" Your voice was softer than it was when you arrived. You were scared now, causing your voice to be quieter. "Yes, follow." His deep voice spooked you but you followed him anyways. He threw one of the bags that were near the door at you. "Here go." He said, his tone was now placid as he walked away. 

You just stared at him as he walked away. You were horrified at his placid tone as if he didn't just beat SELOZAR and kicked your back. You really wish you stayed in the snow.