CHAPTER 6

You woke up, your eyes are covered with something. You try and sit up but you're strapped down to something, you whimper but someone apparently heard you and hit you in the face. You let out a tiny squeak. You realized how much your body ached and stung. 

Someone was taking off your blindfold, you realized it was alone when you see his hands. You could see! You looked at your body only to see it was full of spotty  large cuts, and bruises.  You, shocked let out a squeak. Alone just smiled at you and put the blindfold back on you. He unstrapped you from the device and led you outside the room before explaining that you aren't allowed to remove the blindfold, or you would get hurt.

You could hear him walking away from you, leaving you to navigate yourself around. You were now crying trying to figure out where you were. You felt the floor drop, you must be upstairs! You carefully made your way down the stairs. 

You heard SELOZAR make a small gasp, but you knew he wouldn't help you. You could also hear someone fall, presumably ULEANRA. You made it to the bottom of the stairs, and just sat down. Alone's heavy footsteps were coming from behind you, when he saw you at the bottom of the stairs he just laughed! Asshole.