seven.

Days passed by quickly. Blake felt like he was actually living his life and not living a trance.

It was Tuesday and he had not seen Devon since Saturday. Even though he had to admit that he really missed her being around him, he still had a good time with his best friends.

Now, they all laid on the huge couch in Eleanor's living room.

'Did Devon talk to Mabel Friday night?' Samuel broke the peaceful silence.

'Yes, she did,' Blake answered.

'Do you know by any chance what they said?'

'No, I am sorry, Samuel,' Blake apologized.

'I've heard them saying something about going to the movies,' George mixed in their conversation.

'Oh, thank you George. El, this is a code witch! I mean red!' Samuel shouted and Eleanor came rushed out of the kitchen.

'Code red?' She, Reece, George and Blake asked at the same time.

'Ew guys, you're scaring me,' Samuel said and chuckled. 'I think it's safe to say, Mabel is tricking Devon. Again.'

'Tricked?' 'Mabel?' 'Again?' The three bandmates were utterly confused by Samuel's words.

'It is not mine story to tell,' Samuel said.

'Yeah, but I still can tell my part of it,' Eleanor said as she sat on the couch. 'You know, Mabel and Devon used to date. Happy sappy, lovesick they were.'

'At least that was what we assumed. Everyone assumed it,' Samuel added. 'But it wasn't that good. Devon was in love, of course. But Mabel, Mabel wasn't.'

'Maybe was Mabel in love with her too, we don't know it. Devon was not in a good state at that time. It was her first year in New York, all alone without parents. It was also the year that she finally admitted that she was gay. She accepted everyone around her, but had difficulties with accepting herself,' Eleanor spoke.

'Mabel used her for that. She started to be rude to Dev, making her feel insecure and do things she would regret. But when Devon finally saw what was happening, she wasn't scared to say something to Mabel about it. It ended up in a huge fight, but it seemed that Devon had won,' Samuel said.

'We don't know that, Sam. You just favour Devon, that's why you say that,' Eleanor raised her voice lightly.

'C'mon, El. We all choose Devon over Mabel, even you,' Samuel said and smirked. Eleanor rolled her eyes.

'But what happened after the fight?' Blake asked.

'Good question. Devon had a good talk with my parents, she decided to move on dramatically. She blocked Mabel everywhere and tried to make the best of her life. And it seems like it works,' Eleanor replied.

'But now, now that Mabel is back in her life again-,'

'Again! Samuel we don't know that!'

'Okay, Mabel is just a potential threat,' Samuel continued his sentence. 'But we aren't sure.'

Everyone was sitting around the dining table. Eleanor's brother and parents, Samuel, Reece, Blake and George. But they all felt like someone was missing.

'El, do you know if Dev is stopping by?'

'She was vague, very vague, mom. I hope she does,' Eleanor answered. 'I mean, last year she came in running with a small paper in her hands.'