• when he gets jealous •

This is a chapter made with
nickthebish

Sonic
You and your guy friend nickthebish
Were hanging out and well you weren't paying attention to sonic and it made him so jealous. "So y/n do you want to play video games in my house?" Your friend said. "Sur-" you got cut off by sonic. "Sorry but today me and y/n are going to hang out the whole day.." Sonic said.  "Well...y/n I'm going home bye!" Your friend said as he left.  "Sonic...were...you jealous?" You said.  "Me jealous? of course not!" Sonic said.  "Babe you don't have to be jealous he's dating someone else" you said. "Oh....sorry" sonic said.

Shadow:
You and shadow were at a park and shadow said he had to get something
So you were left alone but you didn't mind until this guy came to you "hey cutie! Why are you all alone?" The guy said. "I'm not alone my boyfriend went to get something.." You said nicely.  "Why don't you ditch him and we can have some fun~" the guy said.
Before you could answer shadow was beating him up(author-chan: calm down shades  shadow: don't call me that!)

Tails
You were hanging out with tails but then a guy started flirting with you saying things like you need a real man
Or this guy doesn't deserve you. You were so annoyed but your poor boyfriend felt bad and really sad you noticed "tails...don't be sad I wouldn't
Dump you for a guy like that because you really different from them and I love you!" You said softly. And for the rest of the day you both cuddled at your house.