Their reaction to yoai vs my reaction

Sonic:
You see you made sonic read a sonic x shadow yoai....

"What is wrong with my fanbase?!?" He said as he was in the corner hugging his knees. "Sonic *luaghs* Why don't you ask them?" You said as you were dying of laughter not literally but you know what I mean. "Why do they ship me with him..?" He said as he looked up at you."hmm..I don't know maybe because he is confusing us by saying he hates you and then 10 seconds later he hangs out with you for no reason" You with a smirk.

Shadow:
You made shadow read a shadow x scourge yoai (I don't know if they actually have one but yeah)

"FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT" he as he walked away. "Shadow where are *luaghs* going?"
You said as you were almost crying because of laughter. "I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS DRAMA(Y/n: well technically you did but...)" he said as he stopped walking away.

Tails(sorry bro):
You made tails read a sonic x tails yoai

"O_O I must now invent something to remove this from my mind.." he said as his cheeks turned redder than ever. "Goodbye childhood..." he said while you were there laughing. "Y/n don't ever make me read this again.." he said as he covered his face.

Scourge:
We all know what I'm gonna put here right?

You made scourge read a Fleetway x scourge yoai

"What the actual fuck i don't even know who this jigsaw looking ass is and yet you fangirls/fanboys are shipping me with this demon clown!" He screamed. "Dude here have a snickers bar your not you when your hungry! *luaghs*" you said while luaghing.
"Hahaha very funny" he said sarcastically.

Mephiles:
Erm
Fangirl trash.exe crashed

Fleetway:
You made him read a sonic x knuckles yoai

"Uh..why are you children doing this..?" He asked in a fatherly voice. "Fleetway you do a great voice Impression of a father" you said with amazement. "Oh thank you darling your making blush" he said.

Jet:
....
Fangirl trash.exe has stopped

?????????????????
Sam:  *turns redder than ever* I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS DRAMA CLUB
Y/N: SAM ARE YOU OKAY?
Sam: NOPE *shows her/him the yoai*
Y/N: SAM we all told you not to read yoai
Sam: but it popped up in my recommendation on wattpad so I read it
Y/n: You need to know how to control yourself
Sam: uh the readers can see this
Y/n: o_o YEET! *Runs off*
Sam: that bish!  Oh hey sorry I didn't see you there but thank you for reading this story uwu