× when you make up ×

Sonic
You were single now and well you  had so much fun hanging with your friends and you were over sonic but sonic wasn't really over you and he missed your company and his team could really tell he was depressed sonic finally decided to say sorry to you. Sonic knocked on your door and romantically it was raining outside
You opened the door and you saw sonic walk in you closed the door  "sonic what do you want?" You said annoyed.  "Y/n I'm so sorry that I said that to you and I realized you act nothing like her so please accept my apology!" Sonic said.  "Sonic I accept your apology just don't do it again" you said while hugging sonic.  "And either way I'll never stop loving you!" You said.

Shadow
You were outside walking until a guy grabbed you and he tried to rape you but you saw your ex-boyfriend standing next to the guy  "dude I wouldn't rape her if I was you or you might get hurt!" Shadow said.  The guy ran away.   "Shadow what do you want!" You said.  "Y/n I'm sorry please take me back!" Shadow said sadly.
"Shadow..... It's okay just don't do it again ........ After that you and shadow watched movies all night.

Tails
This may contain self harm you have been warned

You were really happy because you were hanging with your best friend author-chan(me)  while tails was cutting himself and he went to the hospital you heard and you went to the hospital and when you were allowed to go to the room you scold him for doing something stupid like that.  "Y/n I'm sorry I just couldn't handle being without you...please take me back!" Tails said sadly.  "Tails of course I will take you back but please don't give me a little bit of attention.